Chaura Risings : Between 1768 and 1832 in Naanbhum and Bada Bhum area in West Bengal.
Bhil Revolt : Between 1818 and 1848 in Western Ghats.
Ho Risings : In 1820, 1822 and 1832 in Singhbhum and Chhota Nagpur area.
Koli Risings : In 1824, 1827, 1839 and 1844 – 48 in the area near Western Ghats of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Khasi Risings : In 1829 – 32 in Khasi mountain range in Assam and Meghalaya. Under Tirath Singh and Badmanik.
Singpo Revolt : In 1830 – 39 in Assam.
Kol Rising : Under Buddho Bhagat in 1831 – 32 in Chhota Nagpur area.
Khond Rising : Under Chakrabisai in 1846 – 48, 1855 and 1914 in Orissa’s Khondmal area.
Kachnag Revolt : Under Sambhudaan in 1882 in Chaachar area of Assam.
Bhil Rising : Under Govind Guru in Banswara and Dungapur area of South Rajasthan.
Oraon Revolt : Under Jatra Bhagat in 1914 – 15 in Chhota Nagpur area.
Tharo Kuki Risings : Under Jadonang and Rani Gaidinliu in 1917 – 19 in Manipur.
Chainchu Revolt : Under Hanumunthu in 1921-22 in Nallamala range of Andhra Pradesh.
Santhal Revolt :
- Under Sado and Kanhu in 1855 – 57 in Rajmahal hills.
- Began primarily as a reaction against their exploitation by the outsiders ( esp. by people from plains ), developed into an anti – British movement.
- Fought the Britishers and too complete control of the area between Bhagalpur and Rajmahal, but were crushed.
Munda Revolt :
- Under Birsa Munda in 1899 – 1900 in Southern Ranchi.
- Birsa used to practice archery aiming at a statue of Queen Victoria.
Rampa Rebellion : Under Rajan Anatayya in1884 andAlluri Sitaram Raju in 1922 – 24 in Andhra Pradesh.
Ramosi Revolt : Under Vasudeo Balwant Fadke (called Robinhood of Maharashtra) in 1822 – 29 in Western Ghats.
Peasant Uprisings :
Moplah Rebellion 1921 :
- In Malabar region. Due to oppression and exploitation of the Muslim Moplah peasants of N. Kerala by the Hindu Zamindars (Jemmis) and British Government.
- Rifts started as early as 1836. Main revolt in August 1921.
Romasi Movement : UnderVasudev Balwant Padke in Maharashtra in 1879.
Pabna Revolt : In East Bengal’s Pabna district in 1872 – 76 due to oppression of peasantry by the zamindars.
Bijolia Rajasthan Movement : In Rajasthan in 1905, 1913, 1916, 1927 the movement arose due to the imposition of 86 different types of cesses on peasants.