BVP CET 2018, BVP CET 2018 Exam Date, BVP CET For B.Pharm 2018, BVP CET Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pharmacy 2018 Entrance Exam, BVP CET Entrance Exam 2018, BVP CET 2018 BPharm Exam Date, BVP CET BPharm Admission Notification, BVP CET Schedule, BVP CET Eligibility 2018, Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2018, BVP CET 2018 PharmD Eligibility Conditions, BVP CET Exam Pattern, BVP CET Seats, BVP CET Application Form 2018, BVP CET BPharm Application 2018, BVP CET Apply Online, BVP CET Pune 2018 Application Form Availability, BVP CET Application Form 2018 Last Date, BVP CET Application Fee, BVP CET Online Application Form 2018, BVP CET Online Form, BVP CET Registration, BVP Online CET Registration, BVP CET Admission Procedure, BVP CET BPharm Application Fee, BVP CET Pharmacy 2018 Application Form Issue Date, BVP CET Pharmacy 2018 Registration Form, BVP CET Form 2018, BVP CET Last Date, BVP CET Exam Centre 2018, BVP CET Test Centres, BVP CET Syllabus, BVP CET Exam Syllabus, BVP CET Hall Ticket, BVP CET Important Dates, BVP CET Result Date, BVP Pharmacy 2018 Admission Test Results, BVP CET Result 2018, BVP CET Counselling 2018, BVP CET Counselling Schedule
BVP CET 2018 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidhyapeeth University Common Entrance Test ( BVP CET ) invites admission Application for B.Pharm & Pharm.D programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BVP CET 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- “Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC ( Std.XII ) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45% marks ( minimum 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State ) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject added together ( Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition ) ”
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- The candidate claiming seats under 15% supernumerary quota reserved for NRI’s, Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National should apply directly to the Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Their merit will be decided according to the marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and one of the following subjects that is Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Sciences and must have passed in English subject.
- The candidate must have appeared for the All India Entrance Test i.e. PHARMUG – 2018 conducted by this UniversityCandidates who have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy ( ER 1991 ) with minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for the admission to First Year B.Pharm. ( I Semester ) course.
- Candidates appearing in the II year of Diploma in Pharmacy examination will also be eligible for appearing in PHARMUG – 2018.
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmcy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidate appering in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appering in Pharm.D. 2011.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
The annual intake of First Year B.Pharm. course is 100 students, out of these 60 seats are in the grant-in-aid division and remaining 40 seats are under non-grant division. All the students admitted through PHARMUG 2018 examination will be admitted on seats approved by Pharmacy council of India and AICTE.
BVP CET 2018 Reservation Seats
|1||Scheduled caste and S.C. converts to Buddhism||( SC )||01||08|
|2||Scheduled Tribes||( ST )||02||04|
|3||Vimukta jati||( VJ )||03||02|
|4||Nomadic Tribes||( NT1 )||04||02|
|5||Nomadic Tribes||( NT2 )||05||02|
|6||Nomadic Tribes||( NT3 )||06||01|
|7||Other Backward Classes||( OBC )||07||11|
- Only those candidates who belong to categories or classes which have been recognized as Backward in Maharashtra State will be considered eligible for admissions to the seats reserved for the respective category as mentioned above. Such candidates will be required to submit Caste / Tribe certificates, as well as Caste / Tribe validity Certificates.
- The candidates belonging to the creamy layers in the categories E, F, and G mentioned above, should note that they will not be considered eligible for admissions to the seats reserved for these categories.
- A candidate seeking admission to a reserved seat under the categories E, F, and G mentioned above, will have to produce a certificate in the name of his parents / guardian indicating whether they belong to the creamy layer or not. This certificate should be submitted alongwith application form.
- A specific number of seats are reserved for the children of Defence Service Personnel, as well as for those who are physically handicapped. Only those candidates who come under these categories will be considered eligible for admissions to these seats.
- 5-4-1 Children of Defence Personnel : 5 % seats of total annual intake are reserved for children of Defence Service Personnel and of Ex-service personnel. The distribution of these seats is as follows:
|1||Children of Ex-service Personnel||08||01|
|2||Children of Active Defence Personnel||09||02|
The candidates claiming admissions to the seats reserved under these categories will be required to produce a certificate from an appropriate authority, either Commandant or an officer equivalent to that rank or Zilla Sainik Board. It must also be noted that the children of only those Defence Service personnel who have been in active service for atleast five years will be considered eligible for admissions to these reserved seats. However, the children of those Defence Service Personnel, who have been permanently disabled or had been killed in action will be considered eligible for admissions to these seats eventhough they do not fulfil this requirement.
One Percent seats of the total annual intake are reserved for the candidates who are physically handicapped. The claim of such a candidate for a seat will be considered only if he submits a proof of his disability in the form of a certificate, issued by the medical Board / Civil Surgeon of the District / Medical Superintendent of Government Medical College or Director, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Mumbai. The Medical Board will do the verification of the disability at the places designated by Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
Non Grant Division
Out of Intak for 40 seats in the Non Grand division, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI ( Non-ResidentIndian ) / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / OCI / Merit Category Students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the PHARMUG 2018.
Intake Capacity : 30 seats.
15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI ( Non-Resident-Indian ) / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates seeking admission to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO Merit Category Students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the PHARMUG 2018.
To know more about BVP CET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
BVP CET 2018 Online Application Form
Bharati Vidhyapeeth University CET 2018 Online Application Form Available on Official Website : http://bvuniversity.edu.in
A candidate desirous of appearing for the BPHA – II 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,450 / – ( Entrance test fee is non refundable ).
BVP CET 2018 Online submission of Application form
- The application form is available online at The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
- contact CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Submission of Application form in person / by post / by Courier:
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.Phone No. :020-24407131 / 132 / 133 FaxNo.: 020-24329675
- The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan ( available at the Common Entrance Test Cell ) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test
- Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 7th June, 2018 before 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP CET 2018 Admission Procedure
Nine additional seats ( 15% of the Annual Intake ) on and above 60 sanctioned seats are kept reserved for NRI’s Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National ( as per the provisions in the AICTE Regulation 2000 ) The admissions under all these categories shall be made on the basis of merit. The candidate seeking admissions to the seats under supernumerary seats need not have to appear for the Entrance Test PHARMUG 2018 They should submit their applications in prescribed form, which is available in the office of the Registrar of the University.
As per the provisions in the Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution No. GEC-1000 / ( 123 / 2000 ) / Technical Education-I dtd. 17th April, 2000, 30% seats shall be reserved for female candidates. This reservation shall be applicable for Open, SC, ST, VJ, NT, OBC & other categories as per Government of Maharashtra Rules. If requisite no. of female candidates are not available in any of the backward class categories then, such acant seats shall be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective backward class category
BVP CET 2018 Exam Centres
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP CET 2018 Syllabus
BVP CET 2018 Results
BVP CET 2018 Entrance Exam Result has been declared
To know more about BVP CET 2018 Results Click Here
BVP CET 2018 Counselling
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411038 as per the schedule.failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to see the merit list on website or on the board displayed by University.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even through he / she does not receive any letter from the university. If the candidate does not attend the counselling session on scheduled date and time he will be forfeit his claim for admission permanently and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and percentage of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counseling
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the course at that point in time.
- The candidate must note that appearance at this examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List do not necessarily mean that he / she will get admission to the course. His admission to the course will depend upon the availability of vacancies for the course at the time of his counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) listed in Annexure II. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
- Schedule of Counselling The candidates, in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry taken together at the will be called as per their ranks in their respective categories for counselling and on the spot admission, as per the following schedule. The counselling will start with counselling of candidates belonging to reserved category.
You should report for counselling if your merit number is as per following schedule.
|Date||Candidates called for Counselling||Time|
|4th July, 2018||All candidates for Reserved seats||9.00 AM|
|Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit||10.00 AM|
|Open Category Merit Nos. 1 to 100||1.00 PM|
|5th July, 2018||Open Category Merit Nos. 101 Onwords||9.00 AM|
Admission for b Pharm ( 60 seats in grant-in-aid and 40 seats in non grant ) & Pharm d will be given on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in The entrance examination and subject to category, compliance of eligibility and availability of seat in that programme
To know more about BVP CET 2018 Counselling Click Here
BVP CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting the completed application form||7th June, 2018|
|2||Date and Time of Entrance Test ( written ) ( PHARMUG-2018 )||10th June, 2018 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
|3||Declaration of result ( PHARMUG-2018 )||20th June, 2018 after 5.00 pm|
|4||Counselling & on the spot admissions ( PHARMUG-2018 )||4th & 5th July, 2018 at 9.00 hrs|
|5||Commencement of Classes||9th July, 2018|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
CET online Department,
2nd floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Pune,
Maharastra – 411 030.
Phone No. : 020 – 24407163,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in