CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form
CSIR UGC NET Examination Fee 2014 :
Candidates applying for the test may deposit their Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country by paying the following fee in cash :
|2.||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||200/-|
|3.||SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) or Visually Handicapped ( VH )||100/-|
Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS and NEFT through by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as to be notified in the fee deposit challan.
CSIR UGC NET Online Application June 2014
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website : www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download bank challan performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- Candidates after successfully submitting CSIR application form online are required to take print out of the CSIR UGC NET application form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to the following address, so as to reach on or before 08th March, 2014 ( 14th March, 2014 for remote areas ).
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110 012.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website ( www.csirhrdg.res.in ).
- CSIR UGC NET Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission of online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test.
- To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status on our website tentatively between 20th – 27th May, 2014 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
- Examination fee paid through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
Note : In order to avoid last minutes rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CSIR will not be responsible for network problem or any other such type of problem.
Important Points :
1. While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures / guidelines for this test.
2. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. Ensure that completed Hard Copy of Online application along with requisite enclosures must reach this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
4. List of candidates registered for this test will be made available on CSIR UGC NET website www.csirhrdg.res.in tentatively on 20th May, 2014. The candidates must refer the website for checking their registration in time & for having updates from time to time.
5. Facility for downloading e-Admission Certificates to the registered candidates will be provided on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. No duplicate e-admission certificate shall be issued to the candidates at the Exam Centre. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay on the part of the candidates.
6. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the question booklet will be printed in English version only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be supplied bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
7. The candidates who opt Engineering Sciences as a subject will be eligible only for CSIR – JRF and not for UGC – JRF / LS. Accordingly candidates are advised to opt / fill up column No. 3 for JRF only on the application form carefully to avoid rejection / cancellation of the application form.
8. The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from exam to exam.
9. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying Exam may apply under Result Awaited (RA) category & submit attestation format as given in the application form.
10. More than one application form from a candidate opting different subject (s) will not be accepted in any case.
11. Candidate should exercise due care in filling up the application form. In case of any error on the part of the candidate, he / she will be held solely responsible for any loss suffered by him / her. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
12. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
13. No candidates shall be permitted to leave the Exam Hall before the expiry of 2-1/2 Hours from the start of the exam.
14. The candidates leaving the exam venue at the end of the scheduled time of the exam are permitted to take their Question Booklet, but in case they leave the exam venue before the scheduled time, they shall not be permitted to carry the Question Booklet and shall hand over their Question Booklet to the invigilator.
15. Candidates, whenever leaving the Exam Hall are permitted to carry duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet for their record.
16. The OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam while the Question Booklet shall be distributed 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam to enable the candidates to go through the instructions and correctly fill up the required particulars.
17. No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the candidates.
18. Hard copy of the online Application along with the enclosure(s) shall be sent in their own envelope after super scribing the Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code & online generated application No. on top of the envelope.
19. A photocopy of the hard copy of the Online application sent to Exam Unit must be retained by the candidate & Online generated application number must be preserved by the candidates to download his / her e-admission certificate before the examination. Examination Unit will not entertain any request on this issue.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2014 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Results, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Eligibility, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR UGC NET 2014 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2014, CSIR UGC NET 2014 June Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Apply Online 2014, How to apply for UGC NET June 2014 Exam, UGC NET JRF 2014 Exam Application, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Application Download, UGC NET Junior Research Fellowship Application 2014, CSIR UGC NET Application Status 2014, UGC NET Registration Forms for June 2014, Joint CSIR JRF NET Application Form 2014, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Bank Challan, CSIR NET Exam Fee Payable 2014, Download UGC NET Application Form June 2014, JRF NET 2014 Application Form, Apply Online CSIR UGC NET Application 2014, CSIR NET UGC Application Online 2014, Application Form for UGC CSIR NET June 2014, UGC NET June 2014 Application Status, Admit Card for UGC NET June 2014, Online Application Form of UGC NET 2014, Apply Online for CSIR JRF June 2014,
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form – CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Online Application Form – CSIR UGC NET 2014 Application Status – CSIR UGC NET Bank Challan 2014 – CSIR NET Fee Payable 2014 – CSIR Value Payable Post 2014.
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net june 2014 application form by sharon