CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Application Form
CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Application Form
Option – I : Apply through CSIR UGC NET Information Bulletin 2013 :
I. By Hand :
Candidates applying for the test may obtain the CSIR UGC NET information bulletin and application forms ( inclusive of fee payable ) through the branches of the bank notified in UGC CSIR NET 2013 information bulletin ( within the prescribed dates ) by paying the following fee in cash :
|2.||Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||200/-|
|3.||SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) or Visually Handicapped ( VH )||100/-|
II. By Post :
- CSIR UGC NET 2013 information bulletin and application form may also be obtained through Value Payable Post ( V.P.P. ) from the following address by sending a crossed demand draft for 400/-, 200/- or 100/- ( as the case may be ) drawn in favour of “Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
The Indian Bank,
3 / 1, West Patel Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 008.
- For this purpose, the candidate should send a request to the bank with two self – addressed slips clearly mentioning the address at which he / she desires the UGC NET Information Bulletin & UGC NET 2013 Application Form to be sent by Value Payable Post ( V.P.P. ). As above mentioned bank will entertain the request for forms through post from Tuesday, the 5th February, 2013 to Wednesday, the 25th February, 2013 only, hence, candidates are advised to send well in advance so as to reach their request within the above said period.
- The candidate should write his / her name, date of birth, address, date of examination ( 23rd June, 2013 ) and subject code on the back of the Demand Draft. However, before attaching the draft with letter of request, the candidates should check that it bears the code number of the issuing bank and drawee bank and also amount and signatures of issuing authority.
Option – II : Apply through Online CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2013 :
I. CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2013 :
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply for this test Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website : www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download bank challan performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
- The CSIR UGC NET examination fee for CSIR UGC NET online application is same as mentioned. Candidates after successfully submitting CSIR application form online are required to take print out of the CSIR UGC NET application form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited bank challan in an envelope super scribed with subject code, centre code & medium code to the following address, so as to reach on or before 25th March, 2013.
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110 012.
- CSIR UGC NET Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission does not mean that they have been registered for this test. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website ( www.csirhrdg.res.in ).
- Examination fee paid along with CSIR UGC NET Information Bulletin or through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
Note : In order to avoid last minutes rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. CSIR will not be responsible for network problem or any other such type of problem.
Instructions for Filling CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2013 :
Important Instructions :
- Submit only one CSIR UGC NET application form with valid details. Do not submit dummy CSIR applications details with same challan number, as it will be treated “multiple application” and both the applications will be rejected.
- Do not send CSIR application form in any other format except the format given on the website ( www.csirhrdg.res.in ).
- Do not use any other tool like ( word, excel, etc ) to modify the downloaded CSIR application form as regard to its size, font, etc. CSIR application form should be directly printed on ( a4 size ) as per the website specifications otherwise CSIR NET application will be rejected.
- Use paper clips only. Do not staple the documents along with CSIR NET application form.
The candidate interested in applying On – Line for Joint CSIR – UGC Test for JRF & LS ( NET ), June 2013 are advised to note the following :
- Please go through the Information Bulletin and Detailed Notification at our website : www.csirhrdg.res.in. The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for this test.
- Download the Challan Proforma and deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches spread all over India.
- Before applying CSIR On – Line, keep the following information / codes ready with yourself like; Subject name, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Marks obtained ( in relevant subject of M.Sc. / Equivalent Exam based on Revised Educational Eligibility Criteria ), Challan details ( Bank name, Branch / city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc. ).
- After successfully submitting the CSIR UGC NET application online, candidates will be assigned system generated Application Number. The candidates are required to take print out of CSIR NET Application Form ( on A4 size paper ), paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required places, attach requisite certificate ( s ) and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in his / her own envelop ( 5”X11” ) to the following address so as to reach on or before 25th March, 2013.
Sr. Controller of Examinations,
Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110012.
- Envelope to be used for sending the completely filled in hard copy of CSIR online application form must be superscribed at the top as “Application for Joint CSIR – UGC Test for JRF / LS ( NET ), June, 2013” and, Subject Code Centre code & Medium of Exam Code ( 1 for Hindi or 2 for English ) must also be mentioned at the envelope.
- Failing to comply with this procedure may lead to summary rejection of application / candidature.
- The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep photocopy of sides of the completed CSIR UGC Application Form ( hard copy ), Certificate of Postage, Challan copy ( as a proof of fee deposit ) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on CSIR NET Application Form.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional till their joining. No candidate will be admitted to the test unless he / she holds the admission certificate to the test. The mere fact that CSIR NET Online application has been submitted / Admission Certificate has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the council has finally accepted his / her candidature.
- Only CSIR online application followed by hard copy ( along with requisite enclosures ) will be considered, as per terms and conditions including eligibility criteria, as notified in the notification. Any Online Application, whose completely filled in hard copy is not received in Examination Unit within time frame, will not be entertained.
- Mode of payment of fee is Bank challan from Indian Bank only. Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO, / demand draft / money order / CRF stamp etc will not be accepted. Fee once paid will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application / application submitted in any other format or application ( hard copy ) received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Hence, the candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.
- In case, any eligible candidate has applied online and sent the completed hard copy within last date but do not found his / her name registered in list on CSIR, HRDG website ( www.csirhrdg.res.in), he / she will be required to send photocopy of,
- Completely filled in CSIR Online application form
- U.P.C. ( or proof of despatch / undertaking by the candidate that he / she has submitted the application form within the stipulated closing date ) within the stipulated time frame, failing which no request will be entertained in any circumstances.
- No correspondence will be entertained for any matter for which last date has been expired.
The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in bilingual & English version except in Engineering Sciences whose question booklet will be printed in English only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in Column No. 6 of CSIR Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in bilingual version and candidates opting for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English version only.
A candidate applying under RA ( Result Awaited ) category, must ensure that he / she is enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of BS – 4year / BE / B.Tech / B.Pharma / MBBS / Integrated BS – MS or equivalent degree. Such Candidates will have to submit the attestation format ( given in the hard copy of Online submitted application ) duly certified by the Head of the Deptt. / Institute over his / her signature and rubber stamp ( with address and name ) from where the candidate is appearing in the above noted qualification / Degree examination as applicable. Failing to comply this instruction will result rejection of application.
Once you fill up CSIR Application Form, Please submit it within 30 min. Otherwise Session will be expired and you’ll have to again fill up the CSIR NET Application Form.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2013 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Results, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Eligibility, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR UGC NET 2013 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2013, CSIR UGC NET 2013 June Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Apply Online 2013, How to apply for UGC NET June 2013 Exam, UGC NET JRF 2013 Exam Application, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Application Download, UGC NET Junior Research Fellowship Application 2013, CSIR UGC NET Application Status 2013, UGC NET Registration Forms for June 2013, Joint CSIR JRF NET Application Form 2013, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Bank Challan, CSIR NET Exam Fee Payable 2013, Download UGC NET Application Form June 2013, JRF NET 2013 Application Form, Apply Online CSIR UGC NET Application 2013, CSIR NET UGC Application Online 2013, Application Form for UGC CSIR NET June 2013, UGC NET June 2013 Application Status, Admit Card for UGC NET June 2013, Online Application Form of UGC NET 2013, Apply Online for CSIR JRF June 2013,
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net june 2013 application form by sharon