CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form
|CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card Download this website : http://csirhrdg.res.in/exam.htm.|
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form
CSIR UGC NET Examination Fee 2016 :
Candidates applying for the Test may deposit their Examination fee, after verifying their eligibility, in any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country by paying the following fee in cash through bank challan OR through RTGS / NEFT :
|2.||Other Backward Classes( OBC ) – Non Creamy Layer||500/-|
|3.||SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) or Visually Handicapped ( VH )||250/-|
Candidates may also deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan.
OBC candidates whose caste is not listed in Central List (as available on National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and who are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC – Non Creamy Layer ( NCL ) candidates, shall be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes. Accordingly, OBC Candidates not belonging to OBC Non Creamy Layer shall indicate their category as ‘General’.
CSIR UGC NET Online Application June 2016 :
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website : www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
Candidates must write their name, father / mother’s name as written in their Matriculation ( Xth Class Board ) Certificate and should ensure that the same are matching with their educational qualification certificates and caste certificate except for married females who may submit relevant certificate regarding change of their name while filling their online application form.
After filling the online application, candidates should preview their entire application form and make changes if required before final submission of online application. No change in the particulars entered in the application form will be possible after final submission of online application and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
After successful submission of ONLINE Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print out of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
NOTE : Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his / her recent black & white photograph, put his / her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to the Following Address so as to reach on or before 07th March, 2016 ( 14th March 2016 for remote areas )
The Deputy Secretary ( Exam ),
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110012
Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at CSIR, HRDG website.
CSIR UGC NET Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Candidates should note that successful submission of online application does not mean that they have been registered for this test. To ensure their candidature, candidates should check their registration status on website ( csirhrdg.res.in ) tentatively between 9th May 2016 to 16th May, 2016 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.
CSIR UGC NET Examination fee paid through Bank Challan for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refunded under any circumstances. Candidates should also check all the columns of Bank Challan, online application, which are to be filled in properly to avoid cancellation of application, Please note that Fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
In Order to avoid last Minutes Rush, The Candidates are Advised to apply Early Enough. CSIR will not be Responsible for Network Problem or any other Such Type of Problem.
Candidate Seeking Fee Concession :
The candidate should attach an attested copy of his / her category certificate as a proof of his / her claim. An application form ( through online ), claiming any concession in fee, age & educational qualification but without an attested copy of a valid SC / ST /OBC(NCL ) / PH / VH certificate from a competent authority and in prescribed format, will be summarily rejected. OBC candidates, who are not covered vide the provision of Non Creamy Layer ( NCL ) as per the provisions of Govt. of India shall not be eligible to get the benefit of relaxation in age, fee concession etc.
Candidate must note that for availing OBC category benefit CSIR follows only Central Govt. list and not the state Govt. lists. Similarly, candidate applying under physically handicapped ( PH ) / visually handicapped ( VH ) category may note that Govt. of India rules will be applicable in this regard, otherwise they shall not be eligible for any concession.
The Fee May be Deposited in any Branch of Indian Bank on all India Basis.
The Last Date for Submission of CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form
The hard copy of the online application form, duly completed with requisite enclosure should be sent by before 07th March, 2016.
The Deputy Secretary ( Exam ),
Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110012.
For candidates applying from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach to the Deputy Secretary, Examination Unit, CSIR on or before 14th March, 2016.
The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date. CSIR shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit of the application.
CSIR UGC NET Important Points :
1. While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures / guidelines for this test
2. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. Ensure that completed Hard Copy of Online application alongwith requisite enclosures must reach this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
4. List of candidates registered for this test will be made available on our website tentatively on 09th May, 2016. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having updates from time to time.
5. Facility for downloading e-Admission Certificates to the registered candidates will be provided on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. No duplicate e-admission certificate shall be issued to the candidates at the Exam. Centre. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay on the part of the candidates.
6. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be supplied bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
7. The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from subject to subject.
8. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the required qualifying Exam may apply under Result Awaited ( RA ) category & submit attestation format as given in the application form.
9. More than one application form from a candidate opting different subject (s) will not be accepted in any case.
10. Candidate should exercise due care in filling up the application form. In case of any error on the part of the candidate, he / she will be held solely responsible for any loss suffered by him / her. No change in the entries made in the original application form will be allowed under any circumstances at later stage.
11. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected.
12. No candidates shall be permitted to leave the Exam Hall before the expiry of 2-1/2 Hours from the start of the exam.
13. The candidates will be permitted to take their Question Booklet and also the carbonless duplicate copy of OMR sheet with them after the completion of the examination for their reference/record.
14. The OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam while the Question Booklet shall be distributed 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam to enable the candidates to go through the instructions and correctly fill up the required particulars.
15. No individual intimation by any mode will be sent to the candidates
16. Hard copy of the online Application alongwith the enclosure(s) should be sent in their own envelope after super scribing the Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code & online generated application No. on top of the envelope.
17. OBC candidates whose caste is not listed in Central List (as available on NCBC website) and are not covered under the provisions as applicable to OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) shall be treated as a General Category candidates for all purposes and shall not be eligible to get the benefit of relaxation in age & fee concession etc. Accordingly, OBC Candidates not belonging to OBC Non Creamy Layer shall indicate their category as ‘General’.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2016 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET June Syllabus 2016, CSIR UGC NET Engineering Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET Physical Sciences Syllabus 2015, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Life Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Earth Sciences Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2015 Chemical Science Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Results, CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2015 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Eligibility, Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test - CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR UGC NET 2016 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2016, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Dec Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET Apply Online 2016, How to apply for UGC NET June 2016 Exam, UGC NET JRF 2016 Exam Application, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Application Download, UGC NET Decior Research Fellowship Application 2016, CSIR UGC NET Application Status 2016, UGC NET Registration Forms for Dec 2016, Joint CSIR JRF NET Application Form 2016, CSIR UGC NET 2016 Bank Challan, CSIR NET Exam Fee Payable 2016, Download UGC NET Application Form June 2016, JRF NET 2016 Application Form, Apply Online CSIR UGC NET Application 2016, CSIR NET UGC Application Online 2016, Application Form for UGC CSIR NET June 2016, UGC NET Dec 2016 Application Status, Admit Card for UGC NET June 2016, Online Application Form of UGC NET 2016, Apply Online for CSIR JRF June 2016,
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Admit Card Download this website : http://csirhrdg.res.in/exam.htm. CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form CSIR UGC NET Examination Fee 2016 : Candidates applying for the Test may deposit their Examination fee, after verifying their eligibility, … Continue reading
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net june 2016 application form by vennila