CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET Exam Subjects 2013 :
CSIR NET exam 2013 will be held in the subjects as given under :
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Syllabus :
CSIR UGC NET question paper shall be divided into three parts, ( A, B & C ) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ : Shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions ( MCQs ), generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
And for other disciplines :
- Part ‘B’ : Shall contain subject – related conventional Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ : Shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and / or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of Exam.
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper may be seen at CSIR website : www.csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2013 :
|(i) Life Sciences|
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Mathematical Sciences
(iv) Chemical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
(vi) Engineering Sciences
|Morning Session||9.00 AM - 12.00 PM||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM - 5.00 PM|
- The subjectwise schedule, date and timing of the Test is liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR. To enable the candidates to go through the questions, the question booklet shall be distributed 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
- The carbonless duplicate OMR Answer Sheets shall be distributed at the scheduled time of the exam & candidates are permitted to take duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet while leaving the exam venue.
- The actual number of questions in each part and section to be asked & attempted may vary from exam to exam.
- The candidates leaving the exam venue at the end of the scheduled time of the exam ( 12.00 Noon Morning Session or 5.00 PM Evening Session ) as the case may be, are permitted to take their Question Booklet, but in case they leave the exam venue before the scheduled time, they shall not be permitted to carry the Question Booklet and shall hand over their Question Booklet to the invigilator.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the question booklet will be printed in English version only.
- The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium including candidates in Engineering Sciences, will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
- The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Centers :
The CSIR UGC NET December 2013 test will be held at 26 Centres spread all over India, as specified below :
A candidate may opt for any of the above centres. No request for change of centre would ordinarily be granted. However, a request in writing for change of Centre may be entertained on merits, if received in this unit latest by 27th September, 2013.
If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for any of the above Centres, that particular Centre may stand deleted from the above list or otherwise also, the concerned candidates may be allotted another centre nearest to their place of residence, at the discretion of CSIR. No TA / DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test, in any circumstances.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2013 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET June 2013 Results, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Eligibility, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR 2013 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Scheme, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Papers, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Centres, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Duration, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Format, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Marking Scheme, CSIR UGC December 2013 Negative Marking, CSIR UGC JRF 2013 Question Paper Pattern, CSIR JRF NET 2013 Test Pattern, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Centres List, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Syllabus Details, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Admission Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Total Marks, CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Test Centres, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Questions Format, CSIR 2013 NET Examination Pattern, CSIR 2013 National Eligibility Test Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Syllabus Download, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Mode, CSIR UGC NET 2013 Exam Timings, CSIR 2013 December Exam Details, CSIR 2013 JRF NET Exam Pattern,
CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Pattern – CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2013 – CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Exam Centers – CSIR Syllabus 2013 – CSIR UGC NET Question Papers – CSIR UGC NET Sample Question Papers Download
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net december 2013 exam pattern by sharon