CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET Exam Subjects 2014 :
CSIR NET exam 2014 will be held in the subjects as given under :
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Syllabus :
CSIR UGC NET question paper shall be divided into three parts, ( A, B & C ) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
- Part ‘A’ : Shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions ( MCQs ), generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
And for other disciplines :
- Part ‘B’ : Shall contain subject – related conventional Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part ‘C’ : Shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and / or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of Exam.
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper may be seen at CSIR website : www.csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2014 :
|(i) Life Sciences|
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Mathematical Sciences
(iv) Chemical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
(vi) Engineering Sciences
|Morning Session||9.00 AM - 12.00 PM||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM - 5.00 PM|
- The subjectwise schedule of CSIR UGC NET examination will be notified later on. The subjective schedule, date and timing of the test is liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR. To enable the candidates to go through the instructions printed on the OMR Answer Sheets and also to correctly fill up the required particulars in the said OMR Answer Sheets, the same will be distributed 15 minute before the schedule time of start of the examination.
- The question paper booklet shall be distributed 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam & candidates are permitted to take duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet while leaving the exam venue.
- The actual number of questions in each part and section to be asked & attempted may vary from exam to exam.
- Candidates should use only black ball point pen and not pencil to fill in their particulars in the OMR Answer Sheet / Question Paper Booklet and also to darken the appropriate circle to mark their answers in their OMR answer sheet. Candidates are not permitted to erase, scratch out or use whitener fluid / eraser fluid to change their answers in the OMR sheet otherwise that particular answer will not be evaluated.
- The candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 2 1/2 hrs. from the start of the exam ( i.e not before 11.30 AM in the morning session / 4.30 PM in the afternoon session ).
- The candidates leaving the exam venue at the end of the scheduled time of the exam ( 12.00 Noon – Morning Session or 5.00 PM – Evening Session ) as the case may be, are permitted to take their Question Booklet with them, but in case they leave the exam venue before the scheduled time, they shall not be permitted to carry the Question Booklet and shall hand over their Question Booklet to the invigilator.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the question booklet will be printed in English version only.
- The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium including candidates in Engineering Sciences, will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
- The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Centers :
The CSIR UGC NET June 2014 test will be held at 26 Centres spread all over India, as specified below :
A candidate may opt for any of the above centres. No request for change of centre would ordinarily be granted. However, a request in writing for change of Centre may be entertained on merits, if received in this unit latest by 28th March, 2014.
If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for any of the above Centres, that particular Centre may stand deleted from the above list or otherwise also, the concerned candidates may be allotted another centre nearest to their place of residence, at the discretion of CSIR. No TA / DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test, in any circumstances.
CSIR National Eligibility Test 2014 Navigation : CSIR UGC NET December 2013 Results, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches List, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Bank Branches, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form Submission, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Application Form, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Eligibility, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Date,
CSIR National Eligibility Test Related : CSIR 2014 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Scheme, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Papers, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Centres, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Syllabus, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Duration, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Format, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Marking Scheme, CSIR UGC June 2014 Negative Marking, CSIR UGC JRF 2014 Question Paper Pattern, CSIR JRF NET 2014 Test Pattern, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Centres List, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Syllabus Details, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Admission Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Total Marks, CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Test Centres, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Questions Format, CSIR 2014 NET Examination Pattern, CSIR 2014 National Eligibility Test Pattern, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Syllabus Download, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Mode, CSIR UGC NET 2014 Exam Timings, CSIR 2014 JuneExam Details, CSIR 2014 JRF NET Exam Pattern,
CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Pattern – CSIR UGC NET Exam Scheme 2014 – CSIR UGC NET June 2014 Exam Centers – CSIR Syllabus 2014 – CSIR UGC NET Question Papers – CSIR UGC NET Sample Question Papers Download
Posted In csir national eligibility test : Leave a response for csir ugc net june 2014 exam pattern by sharon