ICE WaRM International Scholarships
ICE WaRM offers a scholarship program to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner institutions.
The ICE Warm Scholarship Program aims to :
- It provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with ICE WaRM partners to further their knowledge.
- It provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management.
- Encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water – related fields.
- It provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management.
- It provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programs which they may not be able to fund.
- Demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
Entry Requirements, Program Information and Partner University Weblinks visit the Post Graduate Programs page of the website to find out more about the program.
ICE Warm Scholarship Application Closing Dates :
- Semester 1 (February 2011) – Deadline 27th August, 2010.
- Semester 2 (July 2011) – Deadline 25th February, 2011.
ICE WaRM offers two rounds of scholarships annually, in February and July. Applicants are able to begin applying for current or future rounds at any time.
The current round (to commence in Semester 1 – February 2011 has a deadline of 27th August, 2010.
ICE Warm Scholarship Funding :
ICE WaRM offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the program (fee tuition). For international students the fully funded scholarship is AUD$30,000 and partially funded scholarship is AUD$15,000* http://www.icewarm.com.au/page.php?pId=183.
ICE WaRM Contact :
For more information on ICE WaRM’s International Scholarship Program or your application status, please contact :
ICE WaRM Education Services Coordinator,
GPO Box 860, Adelaide SA 5000,
Phone No : +61 8 8236 5200,
Fax No : +61 8 8236 5236,
Email : email@example.com.