The University of Queensland MBA Scholarships for International Students
UQ Business School is delighted to announce four full fee-waiver scholarships for international students entering the full-time MB.
UQ MBA Scholarship Eligibility
- Meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program ( or GCBA / GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA ); and
- Provide a personal statement in video format*, of no more than five minutes in length, answering the following three questions tell the Scholarship Panel,
- About your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- About a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place
- Provide your CV and two written work related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
UQ MBA Scholarship
UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen (14) 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program ( and MBA articulation pathway ) each year. Scholarship applications are only open to new students each semester.The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 month timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
For scholarship holders who do not continue to meet all of the requirements of the program, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student will not be eligible to re-apply for any MBA scholarship.
From this pool of 14 scholarships, UQ Business School will specifically award up to:
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding indigenous MBA students
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding international MBA students studying full-time
- Four (4) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students who are women
- Six (6) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students studying either full-time or part-time
UQ MBA Scholarship Selection Criteria
The Scholarship Panel considers the applicants academic merit, managerial experience, community involvement, and personal statement responses in their deliberations. Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.
Scholarship deferrals to future semesters are not permitted. Scholarships will not be extended beyond the 24 month timeframe.
Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process within two months of the closing date. No late applications will be considered. Not every scholarship will be awarded annually.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the MBA Director whose decision is final.
UQ MBA Scholarship Application Form
UQ MBA Scholarship Application form Submit your application online to the Coordinator – MBA Student Liaison Team, UQ Business School.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
UQ MBA Scholarship Important Dates
- Applications open : 1st January, 2017
- Applications close : 31st December, 2018
MBA Student Liaison Team
Number : +61 7 3346 8100
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.