Queensland University Scholarships for Peruvian Students
The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at The University of Queensland is pleased to announce four Scholarships for Peruvian students.
The successful applicants will be eligible to undertake a bachelor or masters program through the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at UQ.
Application Process for Queensland University Scholarships :
- Once you have received an unconditional offer or have received a conditional offer, which will lead to an unconditional offer, complete your Scholarship Application Form. Application Forms for the scholarship can be downloaded from : www.bel.uq.edu.au/internationalscholarshi.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form and cover letter, via email, to the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law by the due date: Friday 27 November 2009 for semester 1 applications or Friday 28 May, 2010 for semester 2 applications.
Queensland University Scholarships Details :
The University of Queensland scholarship will provide AUD$5000 towards tuition fees for a Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Program. The scholarship will not cover :
- The University of Queensland application fee.
- Cost of compulsory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Living Costs.
- Cost of Return Airfares. (or)
- Cost of Textbooks or any other miscellaneous costs.