Concordia University Graduate Fellowships
1455 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
- Concordia University Graduate Fellowships (approx. 30)
- J.W. McConnell Memorial Fellowships (approx)
- David J. Azrieli Graduate Fellowships (1)
- John W. O’Brien graduate Fellowships(1)
- Stanley G. French Graduate Fellowships (1) Alcan Doctoral Fellowship in Commerce and Administration (1)
- Shell Canada Ltd. Doctoral Fellowship (1)
- Pauline Vanier Bank of Montreal B.A. Fellowship (1)
There is no restriction with regard to the subject of study in respect of Fellowships mentioned at (a), (e),(f), (g) and (h) Commerce & Administration.
(a) and (b) awarded for a specific number terms, depending on the length of the program and the students’ date entry into the program (c), (d), (e), (f) and (g) are not renewable, but may be won in successive years (h) renewable for one year.
Eligibility: (a), (c), (d), (e) and (g) qualified students of all countries, (b), (f) & (h) Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada. The awards 2 made on the basis of academic merit for the tenure of award, the students must be registered full-time in a graduate program.
Value: (a)and (b) $2,700 per term at the Masters level and $3,200 at the Doctoral level (c) $15,000 (d) and (e) $3,033 per term at the Master’s level and 1,533 at the Doctoral level (f) and (h) $10,000 (g) $7,500.
When and whom to apply: By 1st February to the Director of the Graduate Program which the candidate is applying at above address