Toshiba Fellowship Programme
The Toshiba Fellowship Programme offers outstanding scientists an annual opportunity to apply to join Toshiba’s research and development laboratories in Japan for up to two years, on a Research Fellowship Contract.
The Toshiba Fellowship Programme is a unique opportunity for recently qualified PhD level scientists, mainly from science, computing and mathematics disciplines. It offers a chance to journey alongside Toshiba into innovation, discovering a new world of research and development, as well as exploring and living a new cultural experience in Japan.
The Programme has successfully operated for over 25 years, enjoying a strong and long-running collaboration with the EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council) as well as fostering and developing the relationship between Japanese industry and UK academia. The successful Fellow receives a generous package, including a fixed salary and relocation assistance to and from Japan, together with support and advice prior to and during their stay
Toshiba Fellowship Programme Eligibility
- Be a PhD-level researcher
- Be of EU nationality
- Be based in a UK academic or Government institution at the time of application (studying or working)
- Have no more than 10 year’s post-Doctoral experience
- Have completed their PhD by the time they begin working for Toshiba in Japan.
Toshiba Fellowship Programme Application form
- Find out more information about the fellowship on the Toshiba website.
Toshiba Fellowship Programme Application date
- The closing date for applications is 16th December, 2016 ( Friday ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.