- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % ( 45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination. ( a ) 10+2+3 / 4 years pattern with Mathematics at +2 level ( or ) ( b ) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern.
- Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E. / B.Tech. degree courses.
- Candidates with B.E. / B.Tech. / Bachelor’s degree / M.Sc. degree obtained through week end courses and B.E. / B.Tech. through distance mode are not eligible.
Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering – AMSCE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AMSCE Admission 2019
Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2019.
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
AMSCE Admission Eligibility 2019
BE / BTech
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of ( 10 +2 ) Curriculum ( Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University of Technology Chennai as equivalent thereto.
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream ( Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology ) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
BE / BTech Lateral Entry
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science ( B.Sc., ) ( 10+2+3 stream ) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. level are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject ( s ) in the third and fourth semesters or fourth and six semesters respectively as prescribed by the respective Faculty.
AMSCE Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- AMSCE Admission application form can be available from Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering admission office or website www.aalimec.ac.in.
Muthapudupet, Avadi, IAF,
Chennai – 600 055,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 44 2684 2627,
Fax : 91 – 44 – 26842456,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aalimec.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.