Academy of Human Resources Development – AHRD Ahmedabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AHRD Ahmedabad Admission 2018
Academy of Human Resources Development invites admission application for Fellow & Associate ( F & A ) Program for the academic year 2018 – 2021.
AHRD Ahmedabad Admission Eligibility 2018
- Any person who has completed 16 years of formal education and considerable work experience is eli-gible to be admitted into Fellow Program. OR
- A Masters Degree of equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline or B.E. / B. Tech., with at least 3 years‘ experience in executive or academic positions, and demonstrated aptitude for research in terms of re-search papers, in-house research reports, or publications OR
- MBA / PGDBM preferably with specialization in HRD / HRM / OB / PM& IR, or Masters Degree in Social Work / Behavioral Sciences and demonstrated interest and aptitude in research in terms of research papers or publications. OR
The candidates who do not fulfill any of the above criteria may be considered for admission to Associate program.
- The scholars who want to pursue PhD. from CTU as per the MOU will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of CTU and AHRD takes no responsibility in any formalities/changes by CTU.
The following candidates can be considered for Direct Admission to the Thesis stage of the Fellow Program with due approval of the Academic Administrative Committee ( AAC )
- Candidates who have completed M. Phil or equivalent Pre-Doctoral Programs in the field of HRD / Management.OR
- Students of earlier batches of the Fellow & Associate Programs of the Academy ( or equivalent Doctoral level programs of other institutes / universities ), who have completed pre-thesis requirements, can apply to resume their doctoral work under direct entry to Title Defense Scheme through AAC by pay-ing full fee to AHRD.
AHRD Ahmedabad Admission Application Form 2018
AHRD Ahmedabad admission application form is available at the official website www.academyofhrd.org.
- For applying to the program, the applicant is required to fill in the application form along with the written test and send it to the following address with an at – par account cheque, payable at Ahmedabad or a demand draft in favor of ―Academy of HRD for ₹ 1180/-. The application form should be accompanied with the appropriate certificates and other supporting documents. However, please note the decisions of the Academic & Administrative Committee in all matters shall be final.
Alternatively, the fee for the program can also be sent through electronic transfer as per the details given below:
- For credit to Savings Bank a/c No. 00491000041162, M/s. Academy of HRD, Ahmedabad with HDFC Bank, Bodakdev Branch ( IFSC Code : HDFC0000049; MICR Code : 380240004 )
AHRD Ahmedabad Selection Procedure 2018
- The admission procedure would comprise application & deposit of ₹ 1180/- for online / email written test and personal interview.
- The written test would evaluate the candidate‘s familiarity and aptitude of the candidate towards research in HRD.
- Candidates would be screened and selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
- In addition to this, program applicants may also be required to give a short presentation on a research proposal or an HRD intervention.
AHRD Ahmedabad Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Full paper submission open till||30th November, 2018|
Academy of Human Resources Development,
Ayana Complex, 2nd floor,
Thaltej – Hebatpur 100 feet Road,
Opposite Suvarnavilla Bungalows,
Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380 059, Gujarat, India,
Telephone No. : 079-29707305/06,
Fax : + 91 – 79 – 30524949,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.academyofhrd.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.