Acharya Institutes Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Acharya Institutes Admission 2019
Acharya Institutes Invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the academic session 2019
Acharya Institutes Admission Courses offered 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E ) : Aeronautical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Bio Technology Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Technology and Management / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Information Science and Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Mining Engineering / Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- M.Tech : Biotechnology / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Network Engineering / Cyber Forensics and Information Security / Digital Communication Engineering / Product Design & Manufacturing / Machine Design / Power Systems Engineering
Acharya Institutes Admission Courses Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E ) : Must pass 10+2 / Higher Secondary ( HS ) / Pre Institute ( PU ) / ‘A’ Level ( with 12 years of schooling ) or equivalent with English as one of the language with minimum 45% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics and any one of the given subject i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Science.
- M.Tech :Must possess degree in BE / Equivalent in relevant branches
- M.B.A : Must possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects, including languages ( if any )
- M.C.A : Must possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects, including languages (if any). Students must also have studied Mathematics as subject at 10+2/ A level or equivalent or degree level.
Acharya Institutes Admission Application Form 2019
- Acharya Institutes Application form details will be available at the official website : www.acharya.ac.in
For Indian Students
- Candidates seeking admission can download online admission form. Students can get direct admission through two different admission modes i.e. Walk-in and through online / email.
Through Walk-in Enquiries
- Candidate should visit the campus and meet the counsellors.
- Then, the student choose the desired programme
- Next, the counsellors will check the course eligibility requirements
- After that, candidate should pay the course fees through DD drawn in favour of ‘ACHARYA INSTITUTES – CMS A / C and payable at Bangalore
Through Online / Email admission
- Candidate should visit the official institute website
- Then, the candidate should fill the online application form.
- Upon submitting the form, the counsellor will get in touch over phone or through email
- Next, the applicant should send the scanned copies of relevant documents
- Then, the counsellor will check if the eligibility requirement will meet
- Next, the candidate should pay the particular course fees through DD drawn in favour of ‘ACHARYA INSTITUTES – CMS A / C’ and payable at Bangalore
- Students can also do the online transfer through NEFT / RTGS by using the above-mentioned bank details
For International Students
- All the international students ( except Bhutan and Nepal ) students have to register with FRRO ( Foreigner Regional Registration Offices ) within 14 of arrival in India.
- Students need to download the registration form.
- Upon filling the form, candidate should send the scanned copies of all the academic certificates, passport copy, and photographs.
- Next, the students have to pay the course fees along with the letter of acceptance
- Students are advised to keep the proof of payment and also email one scanned copy of payment transfer.
- Marks Card of 10+2 / Equivalent exam
- 10th standard certificate
- Transfer certificate ( if applicable )
- Conduct certificate ( if applicable )
- Migration certificate ( if applicable )
- Entrance exam score card
- Any other ( if required )
Acharya Institutes Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application starts from entrance exam ( COMEDK |
|16th January, 2019|
|2||Exam date from ( COMEDK UGET )||13th May, 2019|
|3||Application starts from entrance exam ( KCET )||01st February, 2019|
|4||Application closed date from entrance exam ( KCET )||08th March, 2019|
|5||Exam date from ( KCET )||18th to 27th April, 2019|
|6||Application starts from entrance exam ( GATE )||05th September, 2019|
|7||Application closed date from entrance exam ( GATE )||09th October, 2019|
|8||Exam date from ( GATE )||03rd,04th,10th & 11th February, 2019|
Acharya Institute of Technology
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road,
Hesarghatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 090,
Phone No. : + 91 8023722222,
Fax : + 91 802837 0290,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.acharya.ac.in