Acharya Nagarjuna University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2019
Acharya Nagarjuna University invites application for admission to B.Arch For the academic year 2019.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission
- Candidate must be an Indian National /NRI belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
- Candidate should have passed HSC (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects conducted by State board of Andhra Pradesh/any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the recognized Board
- Candidates should have secured at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidate) in the qualifying examination.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Application Form 2019
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Application Form available at the official website www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Candidate should log on to the NATA website and follow the given steps
- Fill the online application form available at with the necessary information
- Pay the application fee via available online payment modes ( credit card / debit card / e-banking etc. ) / challan
- The registration no. will be generated while filling the online application which is to be preserved for future reference
- The candidate shall submit the application online
- Candidate must take out the print copy of the completed applications which is to be submitted at the time of counselling after affixing a recent colour passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
The candidate must bring the copy of application and the following copies of documents along with the application form.
- Certificate of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Andhra card Number
- PH, NCC, Sports category etc certificate.
- Income certificate( Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs )
- certificate for proof of local status ( last 12 years )
- NATA rank card
- Application form/registration fee: ₹ 1250/- ( +processing charges )
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be selected for the above programmes on the basis of their merit in entrance test (NATA), followed by counselling.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||04th January - 02nd February, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||16th April, 2019|
|3||Announcement of Results||10th June, 2019|
Directorate of Admissions,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Guntur – 522 510,
Telephone No. : 0863 – 2346171 / 138,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.