Acharya Narendra Dev College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ANDC Govindpuri Admission 2019
Acharya Narendra Dev College invites admission application for UG and PG Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ANDC Govindpuri Courses Offered 2019
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
- BCom ( Hons ) – Bachelor of Commerce ( Hons )
- BSc ( Hons ) – Bachelor of Science ( Hons )
- Biomedical Science
- Botany and Zoology
- Chemistry, Electronics and Physics
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Physical Science
- MSc – Master of Science
ANDC Govindpuri Eligibility 2019
BSc & BCom : Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
MSc : Candidate should have passed Graduation or equivalent.
ANDC Govindpuri Reservation of Seats 2019
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates as per the university procedure.
- 5% of total available seats are reserved for sports and extra – curricular activities.
ANDC Govindpuri Application Form 2018
Acharya Narendra Dev College admission application form is available in the official website andcollege.du.ac.in.
Aspirants looking for admission in Acharya Narendra Dev College are required to apply in online mode. They have to register online through the official website of the University of Delhi. Here are the steps to apply :
- Visit the website of Delhi University
- New candidates have to register by clicking on ‘New User Signup’ option in the new user section.
- After completion of the registration process, a verification email will be sent to candidates’ e-mail ID.
- Click on the ‘Confirm registration’ link.
- Log in again to the UG / PG admission portal by clicking on the ‘Registered User’ link.
- Candidates have to mention their Personal details such as – Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Parent’s Name.
- They have to mention their Address, Phone Number, City, state, and Pin code.
- Mention the category ( SC / ST / OBC / PH ).
- Students are required to choose the course which they want to pursue according to their eligibility.
- They can choose more than one course at the time of application.
- Candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee ( ₹ 100/- for General / OBC Category candidates and ₹ 50/- for SC / ST candidates ) through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Upload the documents, fill the details asked in the application form and submit the same.
Documents to be uploaded :
- Self – attested copy of board examination certificate of Class X mark sheet
- Self – attested copy of provisional certificate of Class XII mark sheet
- Self – attested copy of bachelor’s degree or provisional degree( if any )
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Community certificate, SC / ST / OBC ( as assigned by competent authority )
- Certificate with reference to Kashmiri migrant, sports quota or Extra Curricular activities ( ECA ) quota ( if applicable )
Candidates must carry the original documents along with the photocopies at the time of admission :
- Character certificate from the Head of the College or School last attended
- Matriculation certificate for confirmation of the date of birth
- Provisional certificate of the last examination passed
- Class X, XII Marksheet
- Graduation Certificate ( for M.Sc candidates )
- Four passport size recent photographs of the student.
- Address Proof self and Parents
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Category candidates have to submit an income certificate / affidavit for purpose of student aid fund at the time of admission.
ANDC Govindpuri Selection Procedure 2019
BSc & BCom : Selection is through merit in the qualifying examination.
MSc : Selection is through merit in the qualifying examination.
ANDC Govindpuri Important Dates 2019
|1||UG Programs ( Merit and Entrance Based )||15th May, 2019|
|2||PG Programs||18th May, 2019|
Acharya Narendra Dev College,
University of Delhi,
New Delhi – 110 019, India.,
Phone No. : 011-26294541,
Fax : +91-(0)11-26294540,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : andcollege.du.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.