ACS Medical College & Hospital – ACSMCH AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : ACS Medical College and Hospital MBBS Admission will be based on NEET-UG
ACSMCH Admission 2019
ACS Medical College & Hospital invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) program 2019.
ACSMCH Admission Eligibility 2019
- To be admitted to the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( M.B.B.S ) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years on or before the 1st July in the academic year he / she is seeking admission.
The candidate shall be admitted to the First Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) Course only after he / she has passed a qualifying examination as under :
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 Years of study. The last two years of study should include Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10 + 2 + 3 year’s educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. ( where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 + 2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before ACSMCH admission into the Medical College ).
- Otherwise, The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- Otherwise, The pre – professional / pre – medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre – University or an equivalent examination. The pre – professional / pre – medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- Otherwise, The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10 + 2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- Otherwise, B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Otherwise, Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board having Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
ACSMCH Admission Application Form 2019
- ACS Medical College and Hospital admission application form will be available at website : www.acsmch.ac.in.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Allotment letter issued by DGHS
- NEET Admit card issued by CBSE
- NEET Result Letter
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar card Compulsory
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate ( if necessary)
- Migration certificate
- NRI Document ( as per NRI Procedure )
- 10 Recent passport size photographs
ACSMCH Admission Selection Process 2019
- ACS Medical College and Hospital MBBS admission selection is based on performance in National Eligibility cum-Entrance Test UG – 2019 ( NEET UG – 2019 ).
ACSMCH Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||1st November, 2018|
|2||Application Form Correction Window||December, 2018|
|3||Admit Card Release Date||15th April, 2019|
|4||NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May, 2019|
|5||Result Declaration||5th June, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Counselling||13th June, 2019 onwards|
Poonamalle High Road,
Tamil Nadu – 600 077, India,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 44 – 6457 0316,
Fax : + 91 – 44 – 2680 0567,
Website : www.acsmch.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.