Adikavi Nannaya University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2019
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram ( erstwhile Rajahmundry ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test ( AKNUCET ) 2019 into various Science and Arts Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University ( AKNU ), Rajamahendravaram and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G. Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2019
Adikavi Nannaya University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Test Code & Name||Course code & Name||Eligibility|
|B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as oneof the three subjects ( as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the followingsubjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology Chemistry, Microbiology, Env. Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|10103: M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany and any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|10104: M.Sc Aquaculture||B.Sc. with Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|10105: M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc with.Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture,Fisheries and IndustrialFisheries.|
|B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, Appl. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agricultrue and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|10107: M.Sc Clinical Nutrition||B.Sc with any life science subject as one of the subjects in part II / B.Sc. Home Science / B.Sc (Vocational) food science
and quality control / B.Sc Nutrition as on of the subjects
|102- Physical Sciences||10201: M.Sc.Physics||B.Sc.with Physics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject.|
|10202: MSc Geophysics|
|10203: M.Sc Electronics||B.Sc., with Electronics ( as main wherever applicable ), Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics|
|103-Mathematical Sciences||10301: M.Sc. Applied|
|B.A / B.Sc.with Mathematics (as main wherever applicable)|
|B.A / B.Sc.with Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable )|
|10303: M.Sc. Computer|
|(i) Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level; and (ii) Three year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematicsand computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme|
|104-Chemical Sciences||10401: M.Sc. Analytical|
|B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry as one of the Subjects.|
|10402: M.Sc. Organic
|10403: M.Sc. Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|105-Geology||10501: M.Sc. Geology ( Petroleum Exploration )||B.Sc. with Geology|
|201- Humanities & Social Sciences||20101: M.Com.||B.Com. ( Including vocational and restructured courses ), B.B.M.|
|20102: M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.|
|20103: M.H.R.M.||Any graduate recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University|
|20104 : M.A. History|
|20105: M.A. Political Science|
|20106: M. A. Public Administration|
|20107: M.A. Psychology|
|20108: M.A. Social
|20109: M.Ed. - ( 2 years duration )||B.Ed., B.Ed ( Special Education ) degree of any University recognized by NCTE / RCI with aggregate of 50% marks (Subject to NCTE recognition|
|20111: M. P. Ed||B.P. Ed. Or B. P. E. equivalent to B. P. Ed.|
|202- English||20201: M.A. English||B.A. ( special english ) / B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A.( OL ) / B.F.A. / B.A.L. ( with Part-I General English for a minimum of 20 0 marks or more ).|
|203- Telugu||20301: M.A. Telugu||B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / with Telugu as a subject of study or B.A.( OL ) or Bhasha praveena with Part I Telugu of B.A. or B.Com. Or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L.|
|204- Hindi||20401: M.A. Hindi||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveeba or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
Adikavi Nannaya University Application Form 2019
- Applications should be submitted through online only. For online submission, visit the Website www.aknudoa.in ( or ) www.nannayauniversity.info ( or ) www.aknu.edu.in.
- A candidate has to pay ₹ 500/- (₹ 300 in case of SC / ST / PH ) plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments: ( a ) Debit / Credit Card ( b ) Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled-in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed. The following information must be kept ready for filling in the details for online submission.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status
Note: the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Adikavi Nannaya University Exam centres 2019
- NANNAYA CET-2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres
Adikavi Nannaya University Selection process 2019
- The Syllabi for the entrance test are placed in the Adikavi Nannaya University websites www.aknudoa.in ( or ) www.nannayauniversity.info ( or ) www.aknu.edu.in
- Candidates are advised to come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo ) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
Important Dates for Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2019
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications:||March, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications ( with regular registration fee of ₹ 500/- ): ( ₹300/-for SC / ST / PH )||April, 2019|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of ₹1000/-:|
( Regular fee ₹. 500/- + Fine ₹ 500/- )
|4||Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications:||April, 2019|
|5||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website:||April, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Entrance Tests:||May, 2019|
|7||Date of Publication of Results:||May, 2019|
Adikavi Nannaya University,
Rajah Rahah Narendra Nagar,
Rajamahendravaram – 533 296,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 0883 – 2566011 / 7093008477,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nannayauniversity.info, www.aknudoa.in, www.aknu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.