Aditya Engineering College – AEC East Godavari Admission 2019
AEC East Godavari Admission 2019
Aditya Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2019.
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- MTech ( Master of Technology )
- BTech : Civil engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Petroleum Technology, Mining Engineering, Agricultural Engineering
- MTech : Software Engineering, VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Computer Science & Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives, Structural Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
AEC East Godavari Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 in Science Stream with 50% marks in PCM
- Candidate should have B. Tech in the relevant or allied discipline with minimum 50% marks, GATE
AEC East Godavari Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- AEC East Godavari admission application form can be available from Aditya Engineering College admission office or website www.aec.edu.in.
- Candidates must visit the AP EAMCET website to start the application process.
- After clicking on the AP EAMCET tab, the candidate will be directed to a page that lists the 4 steps of application.
- The first step is the payment of application fees ( [rupee]507.50/-), which can be done using a credit/debit card.
- Candidates are required to fill in particulars such as last qualifying exam hall ticket number, DOB, course applying for and so on before the payment page is released.
- Once done with the payment process, the candidate can proceed to fill the application form with all the requisite details.
- Scanned copies of recent passport-size photo and signature will be required at the time of filling the form.
- After all the necessary details have been filled, the applicant can click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the submitted application form for future references.
- Exam Hall Ticket should be downloaded from the AP EAMCET website before the designated entrance exam date.
- The candidate is allotted seat and course based on his/her marks in AP EAMCET and choice of course and study center. The final merit list is declared after counselling.
- Candidates are required to produce original copies of all relevant documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
AEC East Godavari Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- AEC East Godavari Admission Selection Process is based on EAMCET + Counselling
- AEC East Godavari Admission Selection Process is based on GATE score/ AP PGECET
AEC East Godavari Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Entrance Exam Application Form ( AP EAMCET )||28th February - 29th March, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam Application Form ( AP PGECET )||21st March, 2019 - 4th May, 2019|
|3||Entrance Exam Date ( AP EAMCET )||22nd April – 25th April, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date ( AP PGECET )||10th - 12th May, 2019|
Aditya Engineering College,
Aditya Nagar, ADB Road,
Surampalem – 533 437,
East – Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 08852 – 252243,
Fax : 08852 – 252250,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aec.edu.in.