Administrative Staff College of India – ASCI Hyderabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ASCI Hyderabad Admission 2019
Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad invites application for admission to Two Year Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management ( PGDHM ) Program for the academic year 2019.
ASCI Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Graduates in any discipline such as Commerce, Arts, Science are eligible along with Graduates in courses related to Medicine, Sciences including Dental sciences, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, AYUSH, AMS, Engineering or IT, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
ASCI Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- ASCI Hyderabad PGDHM Admission Application Form can be downloaded from institute Website www.asci.org.in.
- Application form is available on the ASCI website – which may be downloaded, duly filled and sent to the address mentioned below along with a non-refundable Demand Draft for ₹ 1,000/- ( Rupees One Thousand only ) drawn in favour of Administrative Staff College of India, so as to reach the Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI
- Candidates may also get in touch with the Centre for Healthcare Management, ASCI for the application form and for any additional information
ASCI Hyderabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is based on a combination of such factors as Academic credentials, Management Admission Test score, Performance in Personal Interview (PI), Demonstrated interest in the healthcare management, Communication skills etc. Candidates shortlisted for admission are invited for GD/ PI at Hyderabad and New Delhi. More centres for holding the selection process might also be considered.
ASCI Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( CAT )||8th August, 2018 - 19th September, 2018|
|2||Application Form ( MAT )||26th February, 2018 - 02nd May, 2018 ( PBT ) / 12th May, 2018 ( CBT )|
|3||Application Form ( CMAT )||11th October, 2018 - 20th October, 2018|
|4||Entrance Exam Date ( CAT )||25th November, 2018|
|5||Entrance Exam Date ( MAT )||Offline exam- 6th May, 2018 Online exam- 20th May, 2018|
|6||Entrance Exam Date ( CMAT )||20th January, 2019|
Centre for Healthcare Management,
Administrative Staff College of India,
College Park Campus, Road # 3,
Hyderabad – 500 034,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 40 – 6672 0713,
Fax No. : + 91 – 40 – 6672 0725,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.asci.org.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.