Advanced Training Institute – ATI Ludhiana AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ATI Ludhiana Admission 2018
Advanced Training Institute Ludhiana invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Advanced Vocational Training Courses for the academic session 2018.
- Tool & Die Making
- Tool Room Operator
- Metrology and Engineering Inspection
- Machine Tool Maintenance
- Control Technology
- Advanced Welding
- Material Testing
- Indian Standards & Reading of Engineering Drawing
- Heat Engine
- Advanced Electronic Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Hi-Tech Courses
- Agriculture Machinery
- Media Resource Centre
ATI Ludhiana Admission 2018 Eligibility
- For Private Candidate – They should have passed NTC / NAC / Diploma / Degree in relevant branch of Engineering.
- The duration of Short Term Courses is 1-4 weeks.
ATI Ludhiana Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- The candidate should apply on prescribed ATI Ludhiana admission application form obtained from the office of
Advanced Training Institute,
Ludhiana – 141 003.
- On a payment of ₹100/-by cash / IPO / DD well in advance.
- However the sponsoring organization ( Govt. organization Small Scale Industries, Large Organization State Directors ) can reserve their seats well in advance against their request letter and the trainee has to fill up the prescribed form at the time of Admission to the Course.
ATI Ludhiana Admission 2018 Selection Process
- Sponsored candidates by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU and Private Industry also.
- For Private Candidate if seats are vacant admission is first come first basis , on the spot Admission at ATI Ludhiana.
ADVANCED TRAINING INSTITUTE,
Gill Road, Ludhiana – 141003.
Phone No. : 490187, 491871,
Fax : 0161 – 491871,
Website : www.atiludhiana.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.