Advanced Training Institute – ATI Ludhiana Admission 2013
Gill Road, Ludhiana,
Phone No. : 490187, 491871,
Fax : 0161 – 491871,
Website : http://dget.nic.in/atiludhiana/index.html.
Advanced Training Institute Ludhiana invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Advanced Vocational Training Courses for the period from 01st April, 2013 – 31st September, 2013.
|Sri Saraswathi College of Education, Anantapur.||Government College Of Education, Kurnool.||Sri Rayalaseema Christian College of Education, Kurnool.||Sri Sankara’s College of Education, Kurnool.|
|J V R R College of Education, Nandyal.||Viswavani College of Education, Nandyal.||S A R M College of Education, Allagadda.||Osmanai College of Education, Kurnool.|
|Sai Ram College of Education, Ramapuram, Penukonda.||Haindavi College of Education, Dharmavaram.||Balaji College of Education, Adoni.||Sri Balaji College of Education, Kothacheruvu.|
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University College, Anantapur.||G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool.|
Eligibility for ATI Ludhiana Admission 2013 :
- Degree or Diploma in relevant Trade ( Or )
- National Trade Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate with 2 to 3 years relevant trade experience.
- Qualifications can be relaxed for candidates having relevant experience in concerned trade depending upon availability of seats.
ATI Ludhiana Admission Course Fee Structures 2013 :
Tuition fee for trainees deputed by :
- Government Organization : 650/- per week per trainee.
- Small Scale Industry / Private Candidate : 350/- per week per trainee.
- Large and Medium Scale Industry ( For Public and Private Sectors ) : 1250/- per week per trainee.
- Sponsored Instructor’s of Govt. I.T.Is : NIL
For Tailor Made Courses the fees will be double of normal Courses
Hostel Rent :
- Attached bathroom : 30/- per day per trainees
- Common bathroom : 25/- per day per trainees
- Service Charges : 10/- per trainee
- Gymkhana Fees : 05/- per trainee / per month / or part thereof
- Application Fee & Registration Charges : 100/- per form.
Mode of Payment :
- Payment may be made in cash or through Cheque / Demand Draft in favor of “Drawing Disbursing Officer, ATI, Ludhiana”.
ATI Ludhiana Admission Application Form 2013 :
- The candidate should apply on prescribed ATI Ludhiana admission application form obtained from the office of
Advanced Training Institute,
Ludhiana – 141 003.
- On a payment of 100/-by cash / IPO / DD well in advance.
- However the sponsoring organization ( Govt. organization Small Scale Industries, Large Organization State Directors ) can reserve their seats well in advance against their request letter and the trainee has to fill up the prescribed form at the time of Admission to the Course.