Ahmedabad University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission 2019
Ahmedabad University invites application for MBA Entrance Test Score for the academic year of 2019.
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates need to take one of the competitive aptitude tests from amongst CAT 2018 conducted by ( IIMs ) / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / NMAT 2018 / MAT 2018-19 / SNAP 2018 / GMAT ( valid GMAT score ). Those candidates who have not appeared / registered for tests yet, may also apply. Such candidates, should they meet other required standards, shall go through the process.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the of the university / institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks ( i.e. all the years’ grade / marks except the final year grade / marks ).
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit such certificate latest on the registration date notified by the school. Candidate’s admission will be confirmed provided that final mark sheet and degree certificate and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria. Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Ahmedabad University Admission Seats 2019
- As a part of Ahmedabad University’s commitment to equity and justice, the University admissions process attempts to address social inequalities by providing a relaxation of 10% to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and 7% to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( SEBC ) category students in cut-off criteria ( grad / percentage / percentile ) prescribed for general category students. Such relaxation shall be provided on production of requisite certificate as recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Ahmedabad University application form will be available at the website: ahduni.edu.in.
- Following documents are to be attached with the application form
- Marksheet of class 10 or equivalent
- Marksheet of class 12 or equivalent
- Marksheet of graduation ( applicants in the final year may upload a .zip file of marksheets of all semesters )
- Standardized competitive entrance exam scores such as CAT 2018 / NMAT 2018 / CMAT 2019/ XAT 2019 / MAT 2018-19 / SNAP 2018 / GMAT ( if applicable )
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of [rupee]1200/-.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking.
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission Selection Process 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction on specified dates. The detailed schedule will be communicated to the candidates on their unique login id.
- Admission offer will be given only to the candidates meeting standard performance requirements across all the selection components as defined by Admissions Committee
- Selection of students will be based on the following
- Competitive Aptitude Test
- Personal Interaction
- Background and Academic Performance
- Academic performance in standard 12 and at bachelor degree will be considered
- In case candidate is in final year of graduation, his / her previous years’ academic performance will be considered for merit calculation
- Candidates with achievement in noteworthy Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities will have an additional advantage
- Work experience, though not mandatory, will have an additional advantage
Ahmedabad University MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Admissions Open from||December, 2018|
|2||Application form extended deadline||March, 2019|
|3||Notification to shortlisted candidates||March, 2019|
|4||Personal Interaction||April, 2019|
|5||Programme Commences ( Tentative )||July, 2019|
Office of Graduate Admissions
Room 016, Ground Floor
GICT Building, Central Campus
Commerce Six Roads,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009
Phone No : +91-79-61911302 / +91-9979842878
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : ahduni.edu.in.
Ahmedabad University Admission
Ahmedabad University is a Private University established on 24th July 2009 under Section 3 of The Gujarat Private Universities Act 2009 and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act.
Plot no. 16/1, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg,
Opp. IIM – A, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad – 380 009.
Ahmedabad University invites application for admission to the Full – Time Residential Entrepreneurial MBA Program. The Entrepreneurial MBA program at the Amrut Mody School of Management equips students, from a family business background, with the tools to professionalise and grow their business exponentially. For those with entrepreneurial ambitions, the Entrepreneurial MBA offers tailor – made learning to handle challenges faced by start – ups.
The exclusive Cambridge Immersion Module and a collaboration with the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, gives students international exposure and an overall perspective of business. A degree meant for aspiring business leaders.
Ahmedabad University MBA Programs Highlights
- Global program designed by Amrut Mody School of Management ( AMSoM ) in collaboration with Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Features eminent Indian and international faculty.
- Includes a 6 week Immersion module at the University of Cambridge.
- Certification of the Pembroke-King’s College Programme and Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
Last Date for submission of Ahmedabad University Application is August.
The Admissions Officer,
Amrut Mody School of Management,
Plot no. 16/1, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Marg,
Opp. IIM – A, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad – 380 009,
Phone No. : + 91 79 2630 1302 ( Ext 117 ),+ 91 9099 9503 38,
Website : ahduni.edu.in