AICAR Business School Mumbai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AICAR Business School Mumbai Admission 2014
Karjat ( Taluka ), Raigad District,
Maharashtra – 410 101, India,
Telephone No. : ( 02148 ) 202687 – 90,
Fax No. : ( 02148 ) 236713,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aicar.net.
AICAR Business School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the following Specializations 2014 :
- PGDM in General
- PGDM in Banking, Insurance & Finance
AICAR Mumbai Admission 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university / Institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Those appearing in the final examination ( for graduation ) in March / April 2014 are also eligible to apply, subject to their clearance of the degree examination.
AICAR Mumbai Admission 2014 Selection Procedure
- Part A : AICAR Written Tests or scores of CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, CET and ATMA.
- Part B : GD – Group Discussion / Presentation and PI – Personal interview
- Part C : Presentation on a given topic / case analysis. Part B : i. Past academic performance ii. Work Experience.
- Final selection is based on the aggregate scores in the various parts ( element ) of the admissions / selection process.
AICAR Mumbai Admission 2014 Application Form
- AICAR Mumbai admission application form can be Downloaded from AICAR Business School Website : www.aicar.net.
- Send Completed AICAR Mumbai admission application along with a DD for 1300/- in favour of “Asian Institute of Communication and Research”, payable at Mumbai.
- Send filled in AICAR Mumbai Admission 2014 Application Forms by Courier to the following address :AICAR Business School,
A-101, Vintage Pearl, 29th Road,
TPS-III, Bandra ( West ),
Mumbai – 400 050, India.
Telephone No. : 022 – 26552531 / 32,
Fax No. : 022 – 26552529,
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AICAR Mumbai Admission 2014 Interview Centres
- Ahmedabad / Baroda
- Nerul Campus ( subject at management’s discreation ).
Candidates will be informed of dates for GD / PI / Presentation by email.