Albertian Institute of Science and Technology – AISAT Kochi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AISAT Kochi Admission 2019
Albertian Institute of Science and Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program for the academic year of 2019.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Applied Science & Humanities
AISAT Kochi Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates shall have passed the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or 12th Standard V.H.S.E., C.B.S.E., I.S.C or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for to appear for KEAM, condcuted by CEE-Kerala
AISAT Kochi Admission Application Form 2019
- AISAT Kochi admission application form is available in the official website : www.aisat.ac.in.
- Candidate can register themselves for the KEAM entrance examinations by logging on to the official CEE-Kerala website.The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
- General : ₹ 1000/-
- SC : ₹ 500/
- Candidates must follow the given 7 steps for registration to KEAM entrance examination through online application process:
- Candidate Registration
- Candidate Login
- Filling up of Application
- Final Submission of Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Printout of the Application
- Send the Printout of application and supporting documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations ( CEE-Kerala )
Candidates can submit the prescribed application fee through any of the following two methods:
- Students can obtain the prospectus along with the application form from selected Post Offices in Kerala and outside the State upon submitting the fee through cash.
- Application fee can be submitted through Demand Draft (DD ) in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Demand draft
AISAT Kochi Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates to the B.Tech programme will be done on the basis of their performance in KEAM ( Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, Medical ) entrance examinations conducted by CEE-Kerala.
AISAT Kochi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||03rd - 30th January, 2019|
Albertian Institute of Science and Technology ( AISAT ) – Technical Campus,
Archbishop Angel Mary Nagar,
Cochin University P. O.,
Kochi – 6820 22,
Telephone No. : 0484 2540360/61, 6526299
Fax : 0484 2540361
Cell No. : 09447585227
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aisat.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.