Alice Institute of Technology – AIT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Alice Institute of Technology – AIT Admission 2012
Vill. & P.O. – Nawagarh,
P. S. Sikidiri, Block – Angara,
Dist – Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835 135,
Phone No. : 0652263120,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aitglobal.co.in.
Alice Institute of Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program 2012.
AIT Ranchi Course Specializations :
- Computer Sience Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
AIT Ranchi Admission Eligibility Criteria :
- 10 + 2 with PCM from recognized board either CBSE or the State Education Board or equivalent.
- Students who have succeeded in 2012 in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination with positive marks are eligible for direct admission on merit basis only.
2nd Year Lateral Entry :
- Students passing Diploma Engineering approved by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Jharkhand from recognized Institution with 60% or more marks in the matching Branches only or BSc with P.C.M. from approved colleges with 60% or more marks are eligible for lateral entries directly in second year.
- Students passing Diploma Engineering approved by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Jharkhand from recognized Institution with 60% or more marks in the matching Branches.
- BSc with P.C.M. from approved colleges with 60% or more marks.
AIT Ranchi Admission Application Form 2012 :
- AIT Ranchi admission registration can be downloaded from Alice Institute of Technology website : www.aitglobal.co.in.
- Students who are eligible under the above category as specified & qualify for admission on priority basis may come with ₹ 750/- registration fee in case of General Category or ₹ 350/- in Case of SC / ST, in favor of “Alice Institute of Technology”, payable at Ranchi ( of any Bank ) with documents as indicated in the check list and filling Anti Ragging Declaration Form on a ₹ 10/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper within the date as specified.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.