Aligarh Muslim University – AMU Admission 2019
Important : Aligarh Muslim University selection is done on the basis of NEET score and Medical Fitness Examination
Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2019
The Aligarh Muslim University invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the MBBS & BDS Program for the academic year 2019.
AMU Admission Eligibility 2019
- To be eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS program in Aligarh Muslim University, students need to qualify the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Students should have passed class 12 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a well-recognized board.
- Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the program is 17 years as on December 31 in the year of admission.
AMU Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) is a national level exam conducted by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ). It is held for admission to MBBS/ BDS program ( Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery / Bachelor of Dental Surgery ).
- NEET is held in offline mode ( pen and paper based ). The paper is held in multiple languages namely- English, Hindi and Other Regional Languages.
- The questions paper consists of three sections ( Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology ) worth 180 objective type questions.
- Students have to attempt all the questions in the duration of three hours.
- Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
The distribution of questions in NEET is given below
- Physics – 45 Questions
- Chemistry – 45 Questions
- Biology ( Zoology + Botany ) – 90 Questions
AMU Admission Application Form 2019
- Aligarh Muslim University admission application form is available in the official website www.amu.ac.in.
- The registration is done in online mode only. Students who wish to apply are required to submit the application form on the official website of the university. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants have to pay an application fee of [rupee] 500 at the time of registration process. The same can be paid in online mode through net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- The hard copy of duly filled application form along with all the required documents send it to the address mentioned below
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh 202002
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Visit the AMU website i.e. www.amu.ac.in
- Step 2: Go to the admission tab and select your applied program.
- Step 3: Enter the asked details and register.
- Step 4: Login after the confirmation of email.
- Step 5: Fill application form with all required information.
- Step 6: Upload the scan copy of photograph and signature
- Step 7: Click on button “Submit” and save application form
- Step 8: Pay application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card
- Step 9: Take the print out of duly filled application form and send to the prescribed address.
AMU Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection is done on the basis of NEET score and Medical Fitness Examination. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their NEET score will be called for Medical Fitness Examination. Qualified candidates in Medical Fitness Examination will get admission to MBBS/ BDS program.
- The university will release the combined merit list to shortlist the candidates.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET score.
- Those who will successfully qualify Medical Fitness test are required to go for document verification process.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category ( Person with Disability ) have to certify themselves at one of the under mentioned. Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar ( Ring Road ), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
AMU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||15th May - 20th June, 2019|
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh – 202001, Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 571 – 2703038 / 2701807,
Fax : 0571 – 2702607,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.amu.ac.in