All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites application from candidates for admission to the ( MBBS ) course for the academic session 2019
AIIMS MBBS Admission Eligibility 2019
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Applicants must have cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized Board / University, having studied English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry as core subjects.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply with PCB & English subjects.
- General category applicants must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 60% in the qualifying exam ( 50% for SC / ST / OPH ).
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Foreign nationals if interested to pursue the program from AIIMS should apply through appropriate channels.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode ( computer-based test ).
- Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM ( Morning ) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM ( Afternoon ).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- Language: The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions : Total 200 multiple choice ( objective & reason-assertion ) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects : The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge / Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
- Physics – 60 Questions
- Chemistry – 60 Questions
- Biology – 60 Questions
- General Knowledge – 10 Questions
- Aptitude & Logical Thinking – 10 Questions
- Total – 200
AIIMS MBBS Admission Application form 2019
- AIIMS MBBS Application form details will be available at the official website : www.aiims.edu
- Visit the official website, i.e. aiimsexam.org
- Select Academic Courses tab and navigate to MBBS option from the given list.
- Page to register for AIIMS MBBS 2019 would be displayed.
- Enter the details correctly ( Full Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Contact Details etc. ) as required by the format.
- Login Credentials will be displayed on-screen as well as shared via SMS / Email. These credentials should be used for each subsequent login into the system.
- Proceed towards online fee payment through the integrated payment gateway.
- A payment receipt would be generated bearing a unique Registration Number which needs to be quoted for future correspondence.
- Choose exam city from the list of cities. The website depicts real-time availability of seats in each city.
- Enter correct academic and address details.
- Upload scanned copies of applicant’s photo, specimen signature, and thumb impression.
- Recheck the filled in the application form before the final submission of the form.
- The application fee will be ₹ 1500 for GEN / OBC ( Creamy & Non-Creamy ) categories.
- For SC / ST category, the fee will be ₹ 1200.
- Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|General||₹ 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers )||₹ 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||₹ 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||₹ 1200||As Applicable|
AIIMS MBBS Admission Admit Card 2019
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card is expected to be available to download from the official website in 1st week of May 2019.
- No admit card will be sent to the candidates via any offline or online mode.
- Only those candidates whose application has been accepted will be able to access their admit cards.
- Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card with these steps.
- Visit the official website, i.e. aiimsexam.org
- Click on the link for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Enter the Login credentials to access the admit card
- Ensure all the details printed on the Admit Card are correct and obtain print.
Note : Any discrepancy in the document should be immediately brought to notice of the Assistant Controller ( Examination ), AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics ( in the specific order ) in the entrance test.
- Candidate older in age to be preferred.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo a medical check-up set up by AIIMS. The candidature of those found medically unfit, will be cancelled. In such cases, the next candidate in order of merit will be selected.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Exam Centres 2019
- AIIMS conducts the entrance test in approximately 171 cities across India.
- Applicants can indicate their choice of Examination City during the application process.
- The examination city will be allotted to applicants on a first-come-first-allotted basis, subject to availability of nodes in the respective city.
- The examination city once chosen, and allotted cannot be changed and no request in this matter will be entertained.
- The city chosen is subject to confirmation of payment of the application fee.
- Following is a list of expected examination cities for AIIMS MBBS 2019
AIIMS MBBS Admission Syllabus 2019
- AIIMS does not specify the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance test. However, candidates are expected to be adept in Biology, Physics, Chemistry of 10+2 level. They must also be aware of current events. An indicative list of subject-wise topics that candidates can prepare is tabulated here.
- Biology : Biology and Human Welfare; Ecology and environment; Ecology and environment; Environment in Relation to Human Welfare; Diversity in Living World; Biotechnology and its Applications; Genetics and Evolution; Cell – Structure and Function; Animals & Plants – Structure and Function; Reproduction, Growth, and Movement in Plants; Reproduction and Development in Humans; Vegetative Morphology (Root-Stem-Leaf); Taxonomy-Anatomy ( Root – Stem – Leaf ) ; Human Physiology
- Chemistry : Electro chemistry; State of Matter; Solutions; General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements; Chemical Kinetics; Surface Chemistry; P-block Elements; D&F block elements; Co-ordination Compounds; Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers; Haloalkanes and Haloarenes; Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids; Polymers; Biomolecules; Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen; Chemistry in daily life
- Physics : Dual Nature of Matter; Atoms and Nuclei; Mechanics of Solids and Fluids; Laws of Motion; Waves; Oscillations; Gravitation; Heat and Thermodynamics; Electronic Devices; Electrostatics; Current Electricity; Electromagnetic Waves; Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism; Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current; Optics; Communication Systems
- General Knowledge : Current Affairs; International Organizations; India Independence; History; Geography; Science; Computers Science
AIIMS MBBS Admission Results 2019
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result will be declared tentatively on the official website on 12th June, 2019. Candidates can access AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result by following these steps :
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS, i.e. aiimsexam.org
- Click on the link AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result.
- Enter the Login credentials to access candidate’s result.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result will be displayed.
- Obtain a printout of the result for use during the admission process.
- The details mentioned on AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result are : Unique Registration Number, Candidate’s name, Category, subject –wise Score and Percentile, Total score and percentile, All Indian Rank, and Counselling date allotted to the candidate.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Counselling 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling is the final round of the selection process. Counselling for AIIMS MBBS is tentatively scheduled for July 2019.
- Entrance exam scores forms the basis of the Merit list.
- Merit list will, however, differ category-wise.
- Applicants will be intimated for counselling on the basis of rank obtained in merit list.
- Candidates need to report at the counselling venue at specified time and date along with documents as listed under :
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card – Original and Photocopy
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Scorecard and Rank letter as issued by AIIMS
- Proof of DOB
- Marks Sheet of 10th and 12th Class
- Multiple copies of passport-size photographs
- Candidates should also carry following certificates, if applicable:
- SC / ST/ OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority. Please note that OBC applicants belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats.
- OPH Certificate issued by an authorized Medical Board.
AIIMS MBBS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||01st week of February, 2019|
|2||Online Application Form Submission Last Date||01st week of March, 2019|
|3||Application Fee Payment Last Date||February, 2019|
|4||Correction / Modification in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form Allowed Till||March, 2019|
|5||Availability of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019||01st week of May, 2019|
|6||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Date||25th 26th May, 2019|
|7||AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result||12th July, 2019|
|8||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 1||01st week of July, 2019|
|9||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 2||01st week of August, 2019|
|10||AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Round 3||01st week of September, 2019|
|11||AIIMS MBBS – Open Counselling ( if required )||04th week of September, 2019|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi – 110 029,
Website : www.aiims.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.