All India Institute of Speech and Hearing – AIISH Mysore Admission 2019
AIISH Mysore Admission 2019
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing ( AIISH ) invites application for UG PG Diploma and PhD Programs to the academic programs 2019.
AIISH Mysore Admission Eligibility 2019
BASLP Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Candidate should have 10+2 with a minimum of 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) in the PCMB group.
B.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impairment)
- Candidate should have Any degree examination with 50% marks from University of Mysore or any recognized university.
M.Sc ( Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology )
- Candidate should have B.Sc. (Sp. & Hg.) / BASLP degree from the university of Mysore or any other recognized university with 50% marks.
M.Ed Special Education (Hearing Impairment)
- B.S.Ed. / B.Ed. Sp. Ed. (HI) degree of the University of Mysore or any B.Ed. (HI) recognized by RCI of any other university with minimum 50% marks.
Diploma Courses and Certification Courses
Hearing Aid and Ear Mould Technology (DHA and ET)
- Candidate should have 10+2 with Physics as a core Subject/ Diploma in Electronics or ITI Electronics or Dental Technician.
Early Childhood Special Education (Hearing Impairment)
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS)
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with PCMB and at least 50% marks.
PG Diploma Course
Clinical Linguistics for Speech-Language Pathology, Neuro-Audiology
- Candidate should have B.Sc/BASLP from an RCI recognized institution with at least 50% marks.
Forensic Speech Science and Technology
- Candidate should have B.Sc. with Physics/Mathematics/Electronics /Computer Science/Forensic Science/ Speech and Hearing as a major component at B.Sc. level OR B.E /B.Tech. with Electronics/Computer Science/Communication OR MBBS.
Augmentative and Alternative Communication (PGDAAC)
- Candidate should have B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing) / B.A.S.L.P. or equivalent from any other recognized University. OR
- Candidate should have Bachelor in Special Education (in Hearing Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disability, Mental Retardation, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple disabilities) or equivalent from any other recognized university
Ph.D. ( Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology, Speech and Hearing )
- Candidate should have M.Sc. (SLP) / M.Sc. (Aud) / M.Sc. (Sp. & Hg.) / MASLP / MASLP degree examination of the University of Mysore or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Mysore with a minimum of 55% and One-year work/research experience after the Masters.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship ( Speech, Language, and/or Hearing )
- Candidate should have Ph.D. from a recognized University in the area of speech, language, and/or hearing.
- Candidate should have Research experience in any Institution supported by a certificate by the Head of the Institution is desirable.
- Candidate should have At least two publications as the main author singly/jointly in indexed journals.
AIISH Mysore Admission Application Form 2019
- AIISH Mysore Admission Application form available at the website www.aiishmysore.in.
- Duly fill the application form and upload the following documents
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Caste certificate in case of Reserved class.
- 12th / Qualifying examination Mark Sheet.
- Passport size photo (in .jpg format)
- Counter foil of bank pay in slip/UTR
- Relevant documents if applying under North Eastern/ Diploma/ Physically Handicapped (ortho) category.
- NOC/Experience Certificate/ Eligibility certificate for students applying for Ph.D.
- Submit the application fee online through NEFT/ Debit card/ Credit card/ direct remittance at Bank of Baroda AIISH Extension Counter Mysore only.
- For Non-entrance based programs, (Diploma /PG Diploma / B.Ed. Sp. Ed. (HI) / Post-Doctoral Fellowship), the hardcopy of the application can be downloaded from the official website. After it is duly filled and signed, it should be sent to the following address.
The application fee details are as follows
|Courses||Application Fee ( for SC / ST / PWD ) in [rupee]||Application Fee ( for Others ) in [rupee]|
|B.ASLP / BASLP - AIISH, Mysuru only - NSCBMC, Jabalpur only -AIISH, Mysuru & NSCBMC, Jabalpur||325||500|
|Bachelor of Education Special Education (Hearing Impairment||325||500|
|M.Sc. (Speech-Language Pathology)||325||500|
|Master in Education Special Education (Hearing Impairment)||325||500|
|Ph.D. (Audiology / Speech-Language Pathology / Speech & Hearing)||425||625|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship||425||625|
Candidates should retain the following documents as a reference for future correspondence and should submit at the time of counselling
- At least 3 print outs of finally submitted online application
- Proof of fee paid
- 2-3 copies of identical photograph scanned and uploaded during the submission of online application
- Candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission in the institute
AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on AIISH – All India Entrance Exam.
B.Ed. Sp. Ed.
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on Merit in the qualifying examination.
M.Sc and M.Ed. Sp. Ed.
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on AIIISH – All India Entrance Test.
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on the basis of merit and suitability.
PG Diploma Course
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on Merit and interview based.
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on Ph.D. Entrance Test conducted by University of Mysore followed by an interview.
- AIISH Mysore Admission Selection Process is based on Merit and Interview
AIISH Mysore Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Entrance Exam Based Programmes||June - July|
|2||Non-Entrance Exam Based Academic Programmes||June - July|
All India Institute of Speech & Hearing,
Mysore – 570 006,
Phone No. : 2502102,
Fax : 0821 – 2510515,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aiishmysore.in.