All India Management Association – AIMA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
All India Management Association AIMA Admission 2019
All India Management Association In Collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Course for the Academic session 2019 – 2020.
AIMA Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Retail Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Research & Valuation Modeling
- Business Analytics
- Hospitality Management
- Banking and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information System
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
AIMA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduation ( 10+2+3 ) in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates with below 50% in Graduation are required to appear for the entrance exam like CMAT / CAT / XAT / MAT etc followed by a Personal / Telephonic Interview round.
AIMA Admission Application Form 2019
All India Management Association admission application form is available in the official website www.aima.in.
List of Documents required at the time of Interview :
- Graduation Mark sheet ( Consolidated one ) photocopy ( Self Attested )
- 1 passport size photographs.
- Need to buy Admission Application form of [rupee] 500/- at the time of Interview.
AIMA Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates need to buy the prospectus before they appear for the personal / telephonic interview round.
- Post purchase of prospectus, candidates need to appear for the personal interview with AIMA at Lajpat Nagar office or can share the reference no. with Program Manager via email to arrange telephonic interview round.
- Candidate who got selected in the interview need to submit semester fee online of [rupee] 31,500/- within 15 days after the declaration of their result.
AIMA Important Dates 2019
|1||Admission Interview Dates||27th October, 2018 ( Saturday )|
15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar-III,
New Delhi-110024, India.,
Telephone No. : 011 – 47673000/ 011 – 49868399,
Fax : 011-24643035,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aima.in.