All India Management Association – AIMA PGCM Admission 2019Admission Notification »
AIMA PGCM Admission 2019
All India Management Association invites admission application for Post Graduate Certificate in Management ( PGCM ) program 2019.
AIMA PGCM Admission Course Specializations 2019
- Operations System | Human Resource Development | International Business | Marketing | Finance | Retail Management | Pharmaceutical Marketing
AIMA PGCM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university / 3 years diploma in any discipline recognised by AICTE after 10+2 equivalent to graduation.
- Students doing other professional courses like MBA, MFS, CA, CS, ICWA can do this Diploma concurrently and seek lateral entry.
AIMA PGCM Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- AIMA PGCM apply for Online registration form at All India Management Association website www.aima.in.
- For admission to the program candidate requires a soft copy of attested Graduation degree, soft copy of passport size photo. A demand draft drawn in favor of “AIMA-CME” or debit / credit card / bank details.
- The candidates should send the completed Registration Form along with three photographs ( passport or stamp sized ), attested copy of graduation certificate / mark sheet and a Demand Draft of the Programme Fee of [rupee]19000/- in favour of “AIMA”, payable at New Delhi.
- The Registration Form comes with CME’s prospectus, which may be obtained from the AIMA Counter / Nodal Centres on payment of [rupee]500/- in cash.
- The Form and Prospectus can also be obtained by post from AIMA, New Delhi, through a Demand Draft of [rupee]550/- in favour of “AIMA”, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill up the registration form and attach a Demand Draft of [rupee]19000/- drawn in favour of “AIMA”, payable at New Delhi or through bank challan form during banking hours only at AIMA Lodhi Road.
- Attested photocopy certificate of your 10th, 12th and graduation certificate.
- Attach your three passport size photograph.
AIMA PGCM Admission Selection Process 2019
- Direct admission on screening of admission form.
- For lateral entry, exemptions will be given if the curriculum is equivalent to ours.
Important Dates for AIMA PGCM Admission 2019
|1||Last Date for Progression||30th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for progression with late fee [rupee]500/-||1st to 31st December, 2018|
|3||Last date for progression with late fee [rupee]1000/-||1st to 31st January, 2019|
|4||Last date for progression with late fee [rupee]2000/-||1st to 16th February, 2019|
|5||Commencement of classes||January, 2019|
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003,
Telephone No. : 011 – 24645100,
Fax : 011 – 24626689,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aima.in.