Allama Iqbal Institute of Management – AIIM Trivandrum AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AIIM Trivandrum Admission 2019
Allama Iqbal Institute of Management invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) to the following Specializations 2019.
AIIM Trivandrum Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Candidates should have a valid Bachelors degree or Masters Degree from a recognised University or Institute to get admission in both the colleges, which are Institute of Management in Kerala and University Institute of Management.
- The Candidates who are looking forward to get admission in MBA Programme at IMK must have their MAT/CAT /Kerala MAT /GMAT scores.
AIIM Trivandrum Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- AIIM Trivandrum admission application form can be Downloaded from Allama Iqbal Institute of Management Website www.aiim.net.in.
- Candidates can apply online and offline for entrance examination of MBA programme. Candidates must fill their correct details in the application form carefully.
- Candidates applying for entrance examination online are to follow every single rule while filling the form and to attach all the asked documents ( like 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Bachelors Degree and mark sheet, Passport size Photograph ) by scanning the documents and upload them in the desired format with the form before submitting it.
- Online Application for Entrance Examination of MBA course in Kerala can be submitted through the official website of Kerala MAT.
How to apply for Kerala MAT?
- The application fee for general category is ₹ 800/- and for the SC/ST candidate, ₹ 500/-.
- Application for admission to Entrance Examination of MBA course Kerala can be submitted only through online on the official website of Kerala MAT.
There are two stages to submitting the application.
Stage 1: Remitting Application fee online
- There are given some following steps to remit application fee
- Visit Kerala MAT’s official website
- Click on the link “New Candidate- Remit Application Fee”.
- Select category “GENERAL CANDIDATES” or “SC/ST CANDIDATES”.
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Age, Date of Birth ( in DD / MM / YYYY format ), Mobile Number and E-MailID and complete the online fee payment process. The details entered during online fee payment can not be changed later.
- Candidate should pay application fee through online only by way of Netbanking / CreditCard / DebitCard facility of any of the banks.
- Application Fee ( General Candidates – ₹ 800/-, SC / ST Candidates – ₹ 500/- ).
- Candidate will get a ‘SB Collect Reference Number ’ and a receipt of payment of fee after successful payment of the Application fee online. You should take a printout of the online receipt. SB Collect Reference number is important for later logging into the site to continue with stage 2.
Stage 2: Completing Online Application Submission
- Visit Kerala MAT’s Official website.
- Click on the link ‘Login-FeeRemittedCandidate’.
- Login with the help of SB Collect Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the button “Browse” and select the photograph file. Then click on the button “Upload’. The photograph will be displayed on the screen after successful uploading. The photograph file must be in jpg format with size less than or equal to 20 KB.
- Now click on the button “Proceed”. The application form is displayed. Fill in all the details correctly and click on the button ‘Save’ to complete the submission.
- Candidate can click the button “PRINT” and take a printout of the application.
AIIM Trivandrum Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- AIIM Trivandrum MBA Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance Test, Group Discussion, Interview.
AIIM Trivandrum Admission Exam Centers 2019
AIIM Trivandrum Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||20th January, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Exam||30th January, 2019|
Allama Iqbal Institute of Management,
Daivappura P.O, Peringammala,
Kerala – 695563, South India,
Telephone : 0472-2846724, 2182071,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aiim.net.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.