Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy – AJIPT Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
AJIPT Delhi Admission 2018
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy invites admission application for Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy ( BPT ) Program 2018 – 2019.
AJIPT Delhi Admission Eligibility 2018
- The candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education ( 10+2 years ) / Indian School Certificate Examination of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination / Intermediate / Pre – Medical Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 50% marks or more ( 45% marks or more for reserved category ) in the aggregate of four subjects ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English Core ) as main subjects provided the student has passed each subject separately. Candidates should be declared Overall passed on the mark sheet.
- Age Criteria : The candidate should be minimum 17 years of age on 31st December, 2018 in the year of admission.
AJIPT Delhi Admission Reservation of Seats 2018
AJIPT Delhi Admission Application Form 2018
AJIPT Delhi Admission Application Form 2018 is available in the official website www.ajipt.org.
Application for admission be made online or offline on a prescribed application form issued by the Institute for the academic year 2018 – 19.
The offline application should be submitted to the following address on or before 18th June, 2018.
Director / Principal,
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy,
Vikas Marg, Delhi -110092
Its mandatory that each application should be accompanied by the documents listed in the instructions to candidates section.
For NRI candidates the last date for submission of application form will be open until filled.
How to Apply
For offline application :
The application form and other relevant information can be accessed from our website www.ajipt.org. Duly filled application forms along with certificates and a fee of :
- ₹ 1000/- for General Category / NRI Category and
- ₹ 700/- for SC / ST / OH candidates
via cash or through an account payee demand draft ( payable in Delhi ) in favour of “Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust ( BPT )” should be deposited at the Institute Administrative Office by 18th June, 2018 ( 4.00 p.m. )
For online application :
Application can be made online as per instructions given during online procedure. Fees as follows :
- ₹ 1030/- for General Category / NRI Category and
- ₹ 721 /- for SC / ST / OH candidates
*For online submission 3% transaction fees included.
AJIPT Delhi Admission Admit Card 2018
- The Admit Card will be emailed by the administrative office after 5 working days of receiving the acknowledgment or latest by 4 days prior to examination. The candidates are requested to carry a printout of the Admit Card for the entrance examination.
- It is mandatory that candidate must provide valid Primary & Secondary email Id for receiving the Admit Card.
- The institute does not take responsibility for dysfunctional or incorrect email Id or mail server.
- In case of any delay or query regarding the Admit Card should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate can alternately also collect the Admit Card from administrative office
In case a collection agent is designated by the candidate to collect his / her admit card, then an authority letter from the candidate countersigned by his / her parent. will be necessary for the collection of the same. The designated collection agent should have a valid Govt. issued photo Identity card driving license / election roll card / PAN card / Adhaar Card. Please not that The admit card will not be sent by post.
AJIPT Delhi Admission Selection Procedure 2018
The selection of candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course will be made on the basis of merit in an Entrance Examination and counselling. The examination will be of three ( 3 ) hours duration and shall consist of objective type questions that are based on the Senior School Certificate ( 10+2 ) curriculum of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and will also include questions in General Knowledge. On the basis of merit in entrance examination, candidates will be called for counseling to finalise their admission. Counselling will consists of verification of original documents, depositing fee and formal acceptance of admission.
All candidates belonging to the General and Reserved Categories will have to appear for the entrance examination. The criteria for selection of students having equal marks in the entrance examination is as follows :
- In the case of equal marks in the Entrance from a competent authority, as listed below along with Examination, the candidate securing a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination as mentioned in the eligibility conditions will be offered admission first.
- In the case of candidates having equal below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary percentage in the last qualifying examination, the date of birth would be the basis for selection i.e the candidate senior in age will be offered admission first.
* All candidates belonging to General & Reserved Categories can apply in NRI sponsored category provided seats are available. Candidates will need to make a fresh application for the same.
NRI Sponsored Category :
- NRI Sponsored Candidates can be exempted from the entrance examination.
- Candidates should have passed ( prior to interview ) the Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ) of Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or an examination recognized by the University of Delhi as equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English ( Core ) as main subjects provided the student has passed each subject separately. Candidate should be declared Overall passed on the mark sheet.
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit ( in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 ) as well as an interview.
- A Candidate applying in this category must be sponsored by a NRI and the fee is paid in US dollars. Sponsorship certificate from the sponsoring NRI is required to apply in this category.
All candidates should be medically and Physically fit for undertaking this course. If deemed necessary, they will be required to undergo a fitness evaluation by a committee constituted by the Institute.
AJIPT Delhi Admission 2018 Important Dates
|1||Release of forms||30th April, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Last date for submission of completed application forms||18th June, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Last date of receiving admit card||20th June, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|4||Date of Entrance Test||23th June, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|5||Last date for purchase and receiving the application for NRI sponsored seats||Ongoing until filled|
|6||Declaration of Result||July, 2018|
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy,
Karkardooma, Vikas Marg,
Delhi – 110 092, India.,
Telephone No. : 22379827,
Fax No : 22372521,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ajipt.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.