Ambedkar University PhD Admission 2017
Ambedkar University Delhi invites applications for PhD in Women’s and Gender Studies for the academic year of 2017.
Ambedkar University PhD 2017 Eligibility
- Those who have completed MPhil in Women’s and Gender Studies or in a related Social Sciences or Humanities discipline. Those who have a Masters’ degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised University ( 50% in case of SC / ST candidates ) along with at least two years of work experience or publications in a related field.
- The requirement of at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised University ( 50% in case of SC / ST candidates ) at the Masters’ level is also applicable to those with an M.Phil. Degree.
Ambedkar University PhD 2017 Application Form
- Application process must be completed successfully online according to the instructions given ( www.aud.ac.in) .
- A hard copy of your research proposal ( 2000-3000 words ) should be sent to the Ambedkar University, Delhi address given below. It can either be sent by post or hand delivered. Applications without a proposal ( Hard Copy as well as Soft Copy ) will be rejected and not processed for the entrance exam.
- Applications for PhD programme in Women’s and Gender Studies should be identified as ‘Research Studies Application 2017’ and addressed or hand delivered ( on or before 21st November, 2016, 4:00 pm ) to : PhD in Women’s and Gender Studies, 2017 Research Studies Committee,
School of Human Studies,
Ambedkar University, Delhi,
Kashmere Gate Campus,
Payment Options :
1. Demand Draft
- Candidate should have with a DD in favour of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi. The amount will depend upon the number of courses you are going to apply for. Enter the DD details in the online application form when required.
- After successful submission of the online application form, download a PDF copy.
- A printed copy of the application form, along with the DD, has to be deposited at the Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD or sent by post to the above mentioned address.
- Cash canbe paid to the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate ( Mentioned dates only ).
- Get a receipt after making payment in cash of the requisite amount.
- Enter cash receipt details in the online application form when required.
3. Online ( Credit / Debit card / Net banking )
- Enter the details of credit / debit card or net banking particulars.
- Make the payment. Once payment is made successfully, you will be redirected to the online application form.
No. of Seats : 10
Ambedkar University PhD 2017 Selection Procedure
- Admission to the programme will comprise of three components :
- Research proposal
- entrance exam and interview.
Ambedkar University PhD Admission Important Dates 2017
|1||Call for application opens||20th October, 2016|
|2||Deadline for submission of applications||21st November, 2016 (4:30 pm )|
|3||Display of names of candidates shortlisted for entrance exam||25th November, 2016|
|4||Date of entrance examination||28th November, 2016|
|5||Display of name list for interviews||1st December, 2016|
|6||Date of interviews||2nd December, 2016|
|7||Declaration of admission list||3rd December, 2016|
|8||Admissions||5th – 8th December, 2016|
Delhi – 110 006.
Telephone No. : +91-11-23863740 / 43,
Fax No : +91-11-23863742,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.aud.ac.in.
|Ambedkar University Delhi PhD Application : http://aud.campuslabs.in/onlineApplication_PHDAUD.action|