AMC Medical Education Trust – AMCMET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Admission in AMCMET 2012
AMC Medical Education Trust,
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation,
Ramanbhai Patel Bhavan,
Ahmedabad – 380 013,
Phone No. : +91 79 275 61219,
Website : www.amcmet.org.
AMC Medical Education Trust Applications are invited for admission to MBBS / BDS / BPT courses of Gujarat University at various colleges managed by AMC Medical Education Trust from students in the category of Non – Resident Indian ( NRI ) and NRI dependent.
Smt NHL Municipal Medical College :
- MBBS ( 23 seats ) ( 4½ years )
AMC MET Medical College :
- MBBS ( 23 seats ) ( 4½ years ) ( subject to approval by Government of India )
AMC Dental College :
- BDS ( 15 seats ) ( 4 years ) ( subject to approval by Govt of India )
SBB College of Physiotherapy :
- BPT ( 07 seats ) ( 4 years )
AMCMET Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- A candidate shall be Non – Resident Indian, or his / her parents or in absence of his / her parents, his / her legal guardian shall be Non Resident Indian, or he / she shall be dependent of Non Resident Indian for the educational purposes and shall have necessary proof / evidence in support of his dependent.
- The candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in respective exam of board as per norms of MCI/ DCI.
- Bonafide NRI students shall be required to produce equivalence certificate, from the Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi of his / her passing the qualifying examination of the country to which such examination relates.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate should be obtained from Gujarat University within one month of the admission.
- Migration Certificate should be obtained by the student who have passed from other than GHSEB within one month of admission.
AMCMET Admission Application Form 2012 :
- AMC Medical Education Trust Application form along with the rules of admission may be downloaded from website : www.amcmet.com, www.egovamc.com, www.nhlmmc.edu.in.
- AMC Medical Education Trust Application forms must be filled online and to be sent along with its receipt and scrutiny fee of ₹ 15,000/- by demand draft up to 03rd July, 2012 to the following address :
NHL Medical College,
Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006.
- No application will be considered for admission which is not received online and along with demand draft issued on / before 30th June, 2012
- Last date of AMCMET Admission application : 30th June, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.