Amity University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Amity University Admission 2019
Amity University invites admission application for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs to the following Courses 2019.
- B. Arch
- Integrated / Dual degree programmes
- PG Diploma
Amity University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Medium of instruction is English, hence, English is a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
- In aggregate percentage of class 10+2 Physical Education / Fine Arts / Perfoming Arts / vocational / non written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
- Final Year appearing students should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying Semester / Year.
- Dual Degree – Both the degrees will be given after completing the duration of the programme. There will be no exit option.
- International Programmes – Advanced entry in international programs only on successful completion of the 1st / 2nd year at Amity University & fulfilling other conditions, as per the Articulation Agreement between
Amity University and partner International Universities.
Amity University Exam Pattern 2019
- Admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University are based on exam ( Amity JEE ) conducted by Pearson VUE in various test centers across India.
- It will be a computer based entrance test.
- Candidates scoring 30 & above in JEE Mains along with 60% in E-PCM ( English + Physics + Maths + Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Biotechnology ) will be considered for direct admission process, exempt from entrance test and interview, for B Tech programmes only.
- Candidates will get the admit card through their registered Email ID.
Amity University Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Amity university application form will be available at the website www.amity.edu.
- Last date to apply for all UG & PG programs is June.
- Fill in the Application Form only if candidate meet the eligibility for admission to the program. Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following
- Passport Size Photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- Attach Class X mark sheet. Scanned Class X mark sheet should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf format for online submission.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application fees of ₹1100/- using Debit / Credit card / Demand Draft ( in case of downloaded form ).
- Application Form will not get submitted in the absence of the required documents.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form.
- An Application Form number and password is generated on submission of the application form & is printed on the first page of application form in case of downloaded / purchased form. Log on to candidate’s Admission Micro site on www.amity.edu by using your form number and password. After Candidate log on to candidate’s microsite for the first time change the password, keep it safe and confidential. On candidate’s microsite candidate can do the following
- Check whether candidate’s Form has been received or not
- Check the Status of candidate’s Form
- Select the date for appearing in the Selection Procedure and download Admit Card.
- Check candidate’s selection status.
- Print Admission letter after candidate have been selected.
No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
- Duly filled in Application Forms together with photograph & a DD of ₹1100/- in favor of “Amity Form” payable at Delhi / New Delhi ( in case of downloaded form ) should be submitted / sent to the respective campus you are applying to.
Amity University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Student securing 80%+ aggregate in Class XII ( CBSE / ISC / State-Boards of 2018 / 2019 ) are exempted from selection process.
- Selection will be only on the basis of Amity Application Form followed by Entrance Examination.
Important Dates for Amity University 2019
|1||Registration begins from||October, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply for all UG & PG Programmes||June, 2019|
|3||Admit card release date||June, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam date||June, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Result||Within one week after the Exam|
Amity University Haryana,
Amity Education Valley,
Phone No. : 0124 – 3225651, 2337015 / 16,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.amity.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.