Ammini College of Engineering BTech AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Ammini College of Engineering Admission 2019
Ammini College of Engineering invites application for admission to the Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) program for the academic year 2019.
Ammini College of Engineering Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Civil Engineering ( CE )
- Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Electronics & Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
Ammini College of Engineering Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Bio-Tech/Bio/Computer Science put together.
ACE Palakkad Admission Seats 2019
|1||Civil Engineering ( CE )||90 Seats|
|2||Mechanical Engineering ( ME )||90 Seats|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engg. ( EEE )||60 Seats|
|4||Electronics & Comm. Engg ( ECE )||60 Seats|
|5||Computer Science & Engg. ( CSE )||60 Seats|
ACE Palakkad Admission Application Form 2019
- ACE Palakkad admission application form is available in the official website www.ammini.edu.in.
- Create/ use an existing email id for the specific field
- Fill the 5 step process application form by giving your Personal details, Qualification details, Course choices, Additional information and the Declaration.
- After successful submission, an application number and password would be generated and sent to the email id, which can be used later to log in and edit the application form, if necessary.
- Download the application form from the website, fill it and send it to the Admission Officer, Ammini College of Engineering, Kannampariyaram, Post Mankara, Palakkad 678 613.
- Collect the application form from the college office during working hours, fill it and send it to the Admission Officer, Ammini College of Engineering, Kannampariyaram, Post Mankara, Palakkad 678 613.
- No documents are to be attached along with the applications forms. The candidate is required to produce all the following documents at the time of admissions/counselling.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination (10, +2 or equivalent)
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Score Card /Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
- Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the School / College last attended
- Conduct Certificate from the School / College last attended
- Eligibility certificate from University of Calicut, in case of candidates who have passed a qualifying exam other than HSE / VHSE conducted by Govt. of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE/ICSE and ISC.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the format given in the KEAM Prospectus
- Receipt of fee remitted in the Bank (for admission under Merit Quota)
- Passport size photographs (Coloured) – 5 copies
- Family Photograph with parents – 1 copy
- Any other documents required by the Head of Ammini College of Engineering.
ACE Palakkad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- KEAM for Merit quota admissions KEAM and 10, +2 merit for Management quota admissions. 10, +2 merit for NRI quota admissions.
ACE Palakkad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application submission||From 1st February, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of Online Application including fee payment||27th February, 2018 ( 5PM )|
|3||Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||28th February, 2018 ( 5PM )|
|4||Downloading Online Admit Cards||From 10th April, 2018|
Ammini College of Engineering,
India – 678 613,
Telephone : 0491 – 2875000,
Fax : 0491 – 2875201,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ammini.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.