Amrita School of Medicine Kochi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi Admission 2019
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to UG PG PG Diploma Course for the academic year 2019.
- M.Ch ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Gastro Intestinal Surgery, Head & Neck Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology )
- D.M ( Cardiac Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Neurology, Paediatric Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine )
- MD ( Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy, Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Geriatrics, Microbiology, Nuclear Medicine, Paediatrics, Pathology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Respiratory Medicine ).
- MS ( General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology )
- PG Diploma ( Child Health, Clinical Pathology, Dermatology Venerology & Leprosy, Medical Radio Diagnosis, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Radiotherapy, Psychological Medicine )
AIMS Kochi Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with 50% marks
- Candidate should have MD and MS with mandatory internship and permanent registration from MCI.
- Candidate should have MBBS degree from a recognized University thereto by Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.
- Candidate should have MBBS degree with compulsory rotational Internship
AIMS Kochi Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply only online through the Amrita website www.aims.amrita.edu
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill the application form by clearly mentioning the course of choice.
- Submit the application form online by paying the application fee of ₹ 500 for MBBS, ₹ 600 for PG programs, ₹ 450 for Diploma online via Payment Gateway with Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Allotment Letter from NBE
- NEET Score Result Sheet
- NEET Hall Ticket
- MBBS Degree Certificate from the concerned University
- Internship Completion Certificate ( MBBS )
- MD / MS Degree Certificate from the concerned University
- Registration certificate from the MCI / State Medical Council ( both for MBBS and MD / MS )
- Experience certificate ( if any )
- Character and conduct certificate
- Proof of date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Medical Certificate for fitness ( as per the format prescribed )
- Passport size face close-up color photographs – 4 Nos
- Copies of all certificates ( one set ).
AIMS Kochi Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- AIMS Kochi Admission Selection Process is based on a valid score in NEET UG.
- Selection is based on NEET SS 2019
- AIMS Kochi Admission Selection Process is based on a valid score in NEET PG.
- AIMS Kochi Admission Selection Process is Based on NEET PG score
AIMS Kochi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Application starts from||23rd April, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission||27th May, 2019|
|3||Interview of M.Sc. Integrated (Chemistry)||02nd June, 2019|
|4||Interview of Integrated MA (English), B.Com & BCA||08th June, 2019|
|5||Interview of M.Sc. Mathematics and Physics||First week of June, 2019|
Amrita Institute of Medical Science,
AIMS – Ponekkara P.O.,
Kochi – 682 041, Kerala,
Phone No. : 0484 – 285 8383,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.