Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Admission 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University invites admission application for BTech programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Amrita University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Amrita University Admission Eligibility 2019
Candidates who are willing to take admission in any of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ( Deemed to be ) University would be required to meet the eligibility criteria of AEEE 2019 as would be set by the admission authority of the institute. The criteria to be met are as follows :
- Candidates should be born on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Candidates should have completed their 10+2 ( or equivalent ) examination
- Candidates should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or not less than 55% marks in each of these subjects
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12th exams in March / April 2019 are also eligible to apply keeping in mind that they score minimum marks
- Valid JEE Main 2019 scores will also be accepted.
Amrita University Admission Application Form 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University admission application form is available in the official website www.amrita.edu.
The application form for AEEE 2019 will be available both in online and offline mode tentatively from the first week of October for all the aspiring candidates. The details regarding the application form will be updated as soon as the authorities will make the announcements regarding the entrance exam. Candidates can go through the following steps for filling up the application form for AEEE 2019 :
Online Method :
- Registration : Candidates are required to fill in their personal details ( such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Contact number, School name, Mode of AEEE 2019 examination, Test centre, etc. ) in order to register for the exam. Then, click on submit. The details entered can be viewed and if required can be edited. After making possible changes, click on “I Confirm” to proceed with the submission of application form.
- Upload Photo : Candidates are required to upload the scanned recent passport size photograph ( 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 5 kb and 20 kb ).
- Application Fee Payment : Candidates are required to pay the application fee of ₹ 1000/- after uploading the photograph. Candidates can pay the fee either online or through Deman Draft.
- Online : Payment can be made through Credit / Debit / Net Banking.
- Offline : A Demand Draft of ₹ 1000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. Details of Demand Draft should be filled in the online application form for completing the submission process. After entering the DD details, click on “submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Confirmation & Submission : After the successful submission of the application form, candidates are advised to get the print of the online application form and send it along with the Demand Draft to the following address :
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170”.
Offline Method : Registration using Printed OMR Application
- The application can be obtained from the list of sale outlets such as Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank on payment of ₹ 1000/-. The application form will also have Handbook and Admission Brochure.
- The application form can also be obtained from the University counter on presenting a deman draft of ₹ 1000 in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” Payable at Coimbatore.
- Lastly, the application form can also be received by post from Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, coimbatore. The full address has to be provided along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 1000/-.
- The duly filled OMR Printed Application form should be sent to the above mentioned address before the last day of submission after which it will not be accepted.
Application Fee :
The application fee for AEEE 2019 will be ₹ 1000/-. The application fee can be paid through Credit card / Debit card / Internet Banking or Demand Draft.
Amrita University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Release of Online Application Form||First week of October, 2018|
|2||Availability of OMR Application Form||November, 2018|
|3||Last Date for receiving OMR Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|4||Final Date for Submitting Completed Online Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|5||Slot Booking for Online Examination ( CBT ) and hall ticket availability||First Week of April, 2019|
|6||AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket for Offline exam||First Week of April, 2019|
|7||AEEE 2019 Online Exam ( Computer Based Exam )||22nd April, 2019 26th April, 2019|
|8||AEEE 2019 Offline Exam ( Pen and Paper Based Exam )||27th April, 2019|
|9||Declaration of Result||First Week of May, 2019|
|10||Commencement of AEEE 2019 Counselling||First Week of June, 2019|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112, India.,
Phone No. : +91 (422) 2685000,
Fax : +91-422-2686274,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.