Ananda College of Arts and Science – ACAS Devakottai Admission 2018
ACAS Devakottai Admission 2018
Ananda College of Arts and Science invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BSc ( Bachelor of Science )
- BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- BCom ( Bachelor of Commerce )
- BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application )
- MCom ( Master of Commerce )
- MSc ( Master of Science )
- MSW ( Master of Social Work )
- BSc : Physics | Mathematics | Bio – Chemistry | Computer Science
- BCom : Commerce | Commerce with Computer Application
- BA : English
- MCom : Commerce | Commerce with Computer Application
- MSc : Mathematics | Information Technology
ACAS Admission Eligibility 2018
- To get admission for UG Courses the student must have done 10 + 2 from a recognized university.
- To get admission for PG Courses the student must have done graduation from a recognized university.
ACAS Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application for admission to the Degree Courses must be made on the prescribed form.
- The forms for UG and PG Course can be had along with the prospectus from the college office.
- Application for degree courses should be sent along with the photocopy of the required certificates and a copy of the Higher Secondary mark statement attested by a gazetted officer.
- Candidates should indicate in the application form itself their choice of alternative course which they wish to study if admission to the desired subject is not available. Otherwise they may fail to gain admission to any course.
- Applications without qualifying examination marks and other particulars will not be considered for admission. All admissions are provisional till the University grants recognition to the candidate.
- The Principal reserves the right to reject even any provisionally selected candidate without assigning reasons.
- Each Student of Ananda College is considered as an individual, endowed with unique talent and character and personality, and will be cared for carving her / his career; and she / he will enjoy the benefit of such attention and enhancement.
- The forms for UG and PG Course can be had along with the prospectus from the college office on payment of [rupee]50/- & [rupee]100/- respectively.
Devakottai – 630 303,
Tamil Nadu, South India,
Phone No. : 04561 – 261412,
Fax : 04561 – 260917,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.anandacollege.in.