Andhra Pradesh University of Law Admission 2019
Admission in Andhra Pradesh University of Law 2019
Andhra Pradesh University of Law invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Law in Honours ( BA LLB ) Program 2019
Andhra Pradesh University of Law Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should have passed any graduate degree examination of 10, +2, +3 format and secured a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks from any recognised University. If you have secured less than 45% in your graduate degree, you should also possess a post-graduate degree. A 5% relaxation is given if you belong to the SC / ST category.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national only.
Andhra Pradesh University of Law Exam Pattern 2019
- The paper consists of multiple choice type questions carrying 120 questions. Every correct answer is awarded with one mark and hence, the paper is for a maximum of 120 marks. It consists of 3 sections to be completed in 90 minutes. Section A is based on General Knowledge and Mental Ability and Section B is based on Current Affairs. Both the sections have 30 questions each. Section 3 has 60 questions and will comprise of questions on Aptitude for the study of Law. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Andhra Pradesh University of Law Admission Application Form 2019
- Andhra Pradesh University of Law admission application form available at the official Website : andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Candidate should download the Application Form from the website.
- Candidate should fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Candidate should also select your choice of centres from the given 12 centres.
- Application Fee: Candidate should [rupee] 450 as Registration fee by opting any of the following modes of payments: Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan, Debit / Credit Card / or Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, you should verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Your filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Candidate should then take print out of the confirmation page for future use.
Andhra Pradesh University of Law Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of the AP LAWCET 2018 i.e., AP Law Common Entrance Test.
Andhra Pradesh University LAW Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||01st March - 30th April, 2019|
Palace Layout, Pedawaltair,
Visakhapatnam – 530 017,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0891 – 2529952 / 2790121,
Fax : 0891 – 3040170,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : andhrauniversity.edu.in