Andhra University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Andhra University Admission 2019
Andhra University invites application to the following programs for the academic session 2019.
Andhra University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Life Sciences
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology offered in Department of Botany
- M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Human Genetics
- M.Sc. Marine Biology and Fisheries
- M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Fishery Science
- M.Sc. Home Science
- M.Sc. Anthropology
- Physical Sciences
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Space Physics
- M.Sc. Nuclear Physics
- M.Sc.( Tech. ) Geophysics
- M.Sc. Marine Geophysics
- M.Sc. Meteorology
- M.Sc. Physical Oceanography
- M.Sc. Electronics ( Instrumentation )
- Mathematical Sciences
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
- M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Analytical Chemistry
- Bio-Inorganic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemistry and Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water
- Organic Chemistry
- Marine Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry
- M.Sc. Geology
- M.Sc. Tech. Applied Geology
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Science
- M.Sc. 5-Year Integrated course in Geology
- 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A. History
- M.S. Mass Communication & Media Studies
- M.A. ( H.R.D. )
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Anthropology
- M.A. Sociology
- M.Sc. Psychology
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Political Science – VZM
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.Ed. ( I.A.S.E )
- M.Ed. – PGC – AU- VZM
- M.A. Social Work
- Adult & Continuing Education
- M.A. Yoga & Consciousness
- M.Sc. Geography- B.A Stream
- M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream
- M.A. Women Studies
- PG Diploma in Co-operation & Rural Studies
- M.F.A. ( Sculpture )
- M.F.A. ( Painting )
- M.F.A. ( Print Making )
- M.A. Dance ( Self-Finance )
- M.A. Music
- M.A. English
- M.A. English – PGC-AU-VZM
- M.A. Telugu
- M.Com. – PGC-A.U –VZM
- M.A. Applied Economics
- M.A. Economics
- M.Tech. Atmospheric Scienc
- M.Tech. Ocean Sciences
- M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Hindi
Andhra University Admission Eligibility 2019
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Chemistry / Biochemistry as one of the three subjects ( as main wherever applicable ) and B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology offered in Department of Botany||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science and Quality Control. or 4 years B.Sc. ( Agriculture ) .|
|M.Sc. Horticulture & Landscape Management|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry and any two of the Life Science Subjects as Optionals. B.E.M / B.Sc. ( Ag ) / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Food Science & Quality Control.|
|M.Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics||B.Sc. with any life science subject as one of the subjects in Part-II. B.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. ( Vocational ) Food Science & Quality Control and B.Sc. with Nutrition as one of the subjects.|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Botany with any other two science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|M.Sc. Human Genetics||B.Sc. with any three of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Tech.|
|M.Sc. Marine Biology and Fisheries||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Zoology ( as main wherever applicable) and any other two science subjects ( or ) B.Sc. Fisheries / BFSC.|
|M.Sc. Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects.|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with a combination of any two of the following subjects: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science.|
|M.Sc. Fishery Science||B.Sc. Zoology ( as main wherever applicable ) and any other two science subjects / B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries and Industrial Fisheries.|
|M.Sc. Home Science||10+2+3 with Food and Nutrition / Food Technology or Composite / General Home Science at B.Sc. level / B.Sc. with Chemistry and Life Sciences.|
|M.Sc. Anthropology||B.Sc. with any Life Science subject|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics ( as main wherever applicable ) , Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject.|
|M.Sc. Space Physics|
|M.Sc. Nuclear Physics|
|M.Sc. ( Tech. ) Geophysics ( 3 years duration )|
|M.Sc. Marine Geophysics|
|M.Sc. Meteorology||B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.|
|M.Sc. Physical Oceanography|
|M.Sc. Electronics ( Instrumentation )||B.Sc., with Electronics ( as main wherever applicable ) , Mathematics and any other subject. B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics, P.G. Diploma in Instrumentation.|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics ( as main wherever applicable ) or B.Sc. Mathematics with Physical Sciences in Intermediate or 10+2 level.|
|M.A. / M.Sc. Mathematics||B.A / B.Sc. Mathematics ( as main wherever applicable )|
|M.Sc. Computer Science - ( 2 year Evening Course ) offered in A.U. College of Engineering.||( i ) To have passed intermediate examination of state of A.P. with Mathematics as a course of study at 10+2 level
( ii ) Three year B.Sc. degree programme with Mathematics and computer science / Three year B.C.A. degree programme recognized by AU
|Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
|Chemistry and Analysis of Foods, Drugs & Water|
|Physical Chemistry||B.Sc. / B.Sc. ( Vocational ) with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as the other two subjects.|
|M.Sc. Applied Chemistry offered in Department of Engineering Chemistry AUCE ( A )||B.Sc. / B.Sc. Vocational Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry ( as main wherever applicable ) as one of the subjects.|
|M.Sc. Geology||B.Sc. with Geology ( as main wherever applicable ) with any other two subjects.|
|M.Sc. Tech. Applied Geology||B.Sc. Geology ( as Main wherever applicable ) with any two of the following subjects; Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mineral beneficiation and Materials Handling.|
|M.Sc. Statistics||B.Sc. / B.A with both Statistics and Mathematics.|
|M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Science|
M.Sc. 5-Year Integrated course in Geology
|M.Sc. 5-Year Integrated course in Geology||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry ( BiPC ) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient|
5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry ( Applied Chemistry )
|5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry ( Applied Chemistry )||A pass in Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ( MPC ) / Biology, Physics, Chemistry ( BiPC ) or equivalent as recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with a minimum of 50% marks. In case of SC / ST candidates a minimum pass with 45% marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient.|
Humanities & Social Sciences
|M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology||B.A. with History or B.A. ( O.L. ) with History or B.F.A.|
|M.J.M.C.||Any graduate degree Recognized by AU.|
|M.S. Mass Communication & Media Studies|
|M.A. ( H.R.D. ) Offered in Law College.|
|M.A. Sociology||1) 50% seats with any graduate degree with sociology a s one of the subjects, recognized by Andhra University.
2) 50% seats with any Social Science / Humanities graduate degree, recognized by Andhra University. Any unfille d seats in any group may be filled by other group.
|M.Sc. Psychology* ( offered in Science College )||1) 50% seats with B.A. / B.Sc. course with Psychology.
2) 50% seats with B.Sc. / BPT / B. Pharm / B.E.or B.Tech Any unfilled seats in any group may be filled by other group.
|M.A. Political Science||a ) 50% seats to students from graduates of Political Science or Public Administration.
( b ) 50% seats to students from graduates of any other course.
( c ) Any unfilled seats in any category may be filled by other category.
|M.A. Political Science VZM|
|M.A. Public Administration|
|M.Ed. ( I.A.S.E ) ( 2 years duration )||a) B.Ed.
b) B.A. Ed / B.Sc. Ed.
d) D.Ed. with B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / B.E. or B.Tech
|M.Ed. ( 2 years duration )|
|M.Ed. PGC AU- VZM ( 2 years duration )|
|M.A. Social Work||B.A. Social Work / Social Sciences as one of the subjects / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.Com. / B.A.L. / B.F.A. / B.B.M.|
|M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed. of this University or B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. of any other University recognized as equivalent there to.|
|Adult & Continuing Education||Any graduate.|
|M.A. Yoga & Consciousness||Any graduate.|
|M.Sc. Geography- B.A Stream* ( offered in Science College )||B.A. with Geography as one of the subjects.|
|M.Sc. Geography B.Sc. Stream* ( offered in Science College )||B.Sc. with any three science subjects.
Note : The unfilled seats in one stream shall be filled by the available candidates from the other stream.
|M.A. Women Studies||Any graduate degree recognized by AU.|
|PG Diploma in Co-operation & Rural Studies ( One year )|
|M.F.A. ( Sculpture ) ( 2 years duration )||B.F.A. Regular Study only|
|M.F.A. ( Painting ) ( 2 years duration )|
|M.F.A. ( Print Making ) ( 2 years duration )|
|M.A. Dance ( Self-Finance )||i ) Candidates with B.A. Dance Kuchipudi / Bharatanatyam.
ii ) Any Bachelors degree with Natyavisarada or Govt. Diploma course in Dance.
1) Any Bachelors degree with 4 year Govt. Certificate Course in Kuchipudi / Bharata Natyam.
2 ) Any Bachelors degree with Audition grade in Doordarshan in Dance.
|M.A. Music||1) Candidates with B.A. Music or B.Music
2) Candidate of Any Bachelors degree with a diploma or 4year Govt. Certificate course in Music
3) Any graded artist in AIR in Carnatic Classica l Music with any Bachelors degree.
4) Any Bachelors degree with Sangita Visrada
5) Any Bachelors degree with Yuvavani Auditioned Artis tes
|M.A. English||B.A. ( special English ) / B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A. ( OL ) / B.F.A. / B.A.L.( with Part-I General English for a minimum of 200 marks ).|
|M.A. English – PGC-AU-VZM|
|M.Com.||B.Com. ( Including vocational and restructured course including computers ) / BBA / BBM.|
|M.Com. – PGC-A.U –VZM|
|M.A. Applied Economics||B.A. Economics as one of the subject / B.Sc. with Mathematics, Economics and Computer Science.|
|Test Name||Course Name||Eligibility|
|Atmospheric Science||M.Tech. Atmospheric Science||i) 60% of the seats with M.Sc. Meteorology, M.Sc. Physical Oceanography.
ii) 40% of the seats with M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Space Physics, M.Sc. Nuclear Physics, M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Geophysics, M.Sc. Marine Geophysics, M.Sc. Hydrology, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering, ECE, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering. Any unfilled seats in any group may be fil led by other group.
|Ocean Sciences||M.Tech. Ocean Sciences|
|Petroleum Exploration & Production||M.Tech. Petroleum Exploration & Production||Geo Sciences Stream
( M.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Tech ) Geology, Marine Geology, Applied Geology, Geo Informatics, Geophysics, Marine Geophysics and B.Tech. Geo Sciences, Geo Informatics Engineering or
( B.Tech. Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Applied Petroleum / Petrochemical / Engineering or equivalent ).
Note : If the seats in one category are not filled, they can be filled from other stream
|Test Name||Course Name||Eligibility|
|Sanskrit||M.A. Sanskrit||B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com with Sanskrit or Vidya Praveena with P.O.L. or Bhasha Praveena with P.O.L. or B.A. ( OL ) with Sanskrit or Senior P.G.Diploma in Sanskrit.|
|Hindi||M.A. Hindi||Any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Hindi as one of the subjects or any bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce without Hindi as one of the subjects, but with a diploma such as Sahitya Ratna, Bhasha Praveena or Vidwan or Equivalent to that.|
|B.F.A.||B.F.A.||A pass in higher secondary course ( H.S.C. ) 10+2 pattern or Intermediate examination or its equivalent / 10+3 years Diploma.|
Andhra University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Syllabus for the entrance test can be had from Andhra University websites www.audoa.in.
- Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test.
- They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo ) OMR answer sheet only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
Andhra University Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- For online submission of application form visit the Website www.audoa.in.
- Last date for submission of online Applications is 21st April, 2019.
- The following information must be kept ready for filling the details for Online submission
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
- PH / NCC / NSS / SPORTS / CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs ( rupees )
- Study or Residence ( from M.R.O ) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- A candidate has to pay ₹600/- ( ₹500/- for SC / ST / PHC ) ( Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected ) as Registration and Application Processing Fee ( and late fee if applicable ) by opting any of the following modes of payments: Andhra Bank Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Andhra University Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in AUCET 2019 Entrance Examination. Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
Andhra University Admission Exam Centres 2019
- AUCET-2019 will be conducted at the following Test Centres
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- Andhra University reserves the right to allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, conduct or not to conduct any test and cancel a Test / Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
Andhra University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of Submission of online Applications||22nd March, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of online Applications||21st April, 2019|
|3||Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of ₹1000/-||30th April, 2019|
|4||Release of AUCET 2019 Admit card||04th May, 2019|
|5||AUCET 2019 Exam Date||13th May, 2019|
|6||Declaration of AUCET 2019 Result||21st May, 2019|
|7||AUCET Counselling Date 2019||29th May, 2019|
Andhra Pradesh, 530003
Phone : 0891 2844000 | 2844197
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.audoa.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.