ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2019
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites application for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) courses in the Faculties of Agriculture, Home Science & Apparel and Textiles Engineering for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Admission Courses Offered 2019
Ph.D. ( Agriculture ) Programme
- Ag. Economics
- Extension Education
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Pt. Pathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Science and Ag. Chemistry
- Ag. Biotechnology
Ph.D. ( Home Science ) Programme
- Foods and Nutrition
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Resource Management and Consumer Sciences
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Candidate should have a Master of Science ( M.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination in Agriculture or Home Science / ( or ) Agricultural Engineering, as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialisation with at least 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or an OGPA of 3.25 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
- In the case of SC and ST category, the candidate should have passed in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture or Home Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
- The Candidate should also have a Basic Degree i.e., B.Sc. ( Ag. ) / B.Sc. ( Home Science ) / B.H.Sc. ( Rural ) / B.Tech. ( Ag. Engineering & Technology ) of 4 years duration from ANGR Agricultural University or an institution accredited by ICAR / approved by ANGRAU is essential.
- If the candidate have passed M.Sc. ( Agriculture ) in Seed Science and Technology, you are eligible for Ph.D. course in any of the subjects / major fields i.e., Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, Entomology and Agronomy and if he has passed M.Sc. ( Agriculture ) in Plant Biochemistry, you are eligible for Ph.D. Course in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology and Microbiology subject to the condition that he should study the deficiency courses from among the core courses prescribed for M.Sc. ( Ag. ) in the concerned major field of study.
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Admission Application Form 2019
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University admission application form is available in the official website www.angrau.ac.in.
How To Apply
- The Candidate can download the Application Form from the website of the University.
- The Candidate should take a print out of the Application Form and fill it with the required personal and educational details in his own handwriting.
- The Candidate should affix a recent coloured passport size photograph in the space provided and get it attested.
Application Fee : The Candidate should pay the registration fee in the form of Demand Draft for ₹ 1200/- for General and ₹ 800/- for SC, ST and PH. The Demand Draft should be from SBH / SBI / ANDHRA BANK and drawn in favour of Comptroller, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, payable at Hyderabad.
Enclosures : The candidate should attach the following along with the application form :
- Two self – addressed ( with PIN code ) envelops affixing postage stamps of ₹ 5/- on each.
- Memorandum of marks ( all years ) obtained at the qualifying ( B.Sc. level ) examination or transcript
- Provisional / degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Study Certificates / Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
The Candidate must send the duly filled in Application Form along with the required documents to the following address :
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
Admn.Camp Office : Vijaya Durga Towers : M.G. Inner Ring Road : Guntur – 522 509 : AP.
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Selection Procedure 2019
The Candidate will be selected on the basis of your previous academic performance including both Bachelor’s Degree level and Master’s level, and Entrance Test and Interview Performance in the following ratio :
- Entrance Test – 50%
- M.Sc. Level – 30%
- B.Sc. Level – 10%
- Interview Performance – 10%
The Candidate should be able to secure a minimum of 50% in the Entrance Test if you belong to the general category. If you belong to the reserved category, you do not require any minimum qualifying marks to the extent of the reserved seats.
ANGRAU Hyderabad PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting the Application||21st October, 2019|
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
Andhra Pradesh – 522 034, India.,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.angrau.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.