Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology – ACET Admission 2019Admission Notification »
ACET Admission 2019
Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) , Master of Technology ( MTech ), Research program 2019.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical (electronics & power)
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- M.E by Research
ACET Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Passed Class 12th / Higher Secondary Examination or Diploma in Engineering
- Candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines with at least 50% marks.
M.E by Research, PhD
- Candidate should have Masters degree with 60% aggregate marks
ACET Admission Seats 2019
- Computer Science & Engineering – 120 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
- Electrical (electronics & power) – 60 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 120 seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering Design – 18 seats
- Electronics Communication Engineering – 18 seats
- M.E by Research – 10 Seats
- PhD – 10 Seats
ACET Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- ACET admission application form can be downloaded from Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology website www.anjumanengg.edu.in.
ACET Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- ACET admission selection Process is based on Maharashtra State Technology Common Entrance Exam (MHT-CET)/ JEE Main.
- ACET admission selection Process is based on Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
M.E by Research, PhD
- ACET admission selection Process is based on Written test and interview
ACET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form B.E(MHT CET)||14th February, 2019 - March 23, 2019|
|2||Application Form B.E (JEE Mains)||6th December, 2019 - 16th January, 2019|
|3||Application Form M.Tech (GATE)||1st September, 2018 - 10th October, 2018|
Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology,
Mangalwari bazaar road, Sadar,
Nagpur – 440 001, Maharashtra, India,
Phone No. : 0712 – 2582749,
Fax : 0712 – 25812827,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.anjumanengg.edu.in.