Anna Adarsh College for Women – AACW Chennai Admission 2019
AACW Chennai Admission 2019
Anna Adarsh College for Women invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2019
- MA ( Master of Arts )
- MSc ( Master of Science )
AACW Chennai Admission Eligibility 2019
Master of Arts [MA] (Public Administration)
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
- Candidate must have a B.A. Public Administration / Political Science or any Degree.
Master of Arts [MA] (English)
- Candidate must have a B.A. English or B.A. & B.Sc. with part-II English
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Mathematics)
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. Mathematics or B.Sc. Applied Science Degree.
AACW Chennai Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- AACW Chennai Admission application form can be available from Anna Adarsh College for Women admission office or website www.annaadarsh.edu.in.
- Collect the prospectus form the university campus or online from official website for [rupee] 300/-
- Detach the Application form, Computer Coding sheet, and Address slip from the prospectus and fill it carefully
- Separate application form is to be submitted for each programme.
- Application form along with the required documents is to be sent directly to the following address:
University of Madras ,
Tholkapiar Valagam ( Chepauk )
- The following certificates are to be sent along with the application form:
- HSC certificate
- Consolidated Statement of Marks
- Community Certificate for BC / MBC & DNC / SC / ST
- Certificate for the Differently Abled
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Copy of TANCET Marks
- Statement of Marks
AACW Chennai Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admissions to all the postgraduate ( PG ) courses offered by Madras University is made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e marks scored in the final undergraduate examination.
- For NRI / Foreign Nationals, the selection is based on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying degree course.
AACW Chennai Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||16th May, 2019 - 15th June, 2019|
A – 1, II Street, Off 9th Main Road,
Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : ( + 91 ) 044 26212089,
Website : www.annaadarsh.edu.in.