Anna University Chennai MSc AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Anna University Chennai MSc Admission 2019
Anna University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Master of Science ( MSc ) programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Anna University Chennai MSc Admission Courses Offered 2019
The various Disciplines offered under M.Sc. program are as follows :
- Applied Mathematics
- Materials Science
- Medical Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Geology
- Electronic Media ( Self – Supportive )
Anna University Chennai MSc Admission Eligibility 2019
Applied Mathematics : B.Sc. ( Mathematics / Applied Science )
Materials Science : B.Sc. Physics with Mathematics as an Ancillary Subject ( or ) B.Sc. Applied Science
Applied Chemistry : B.Sc. Chemistry ( or ) B. Sc. ( Applied Science )
Applied Geology : B.Sc. ( Geology / Applied Geology / Physics / Chemistry / Environmental Science / Applied Science )
Electronic Media ( Self – Supportive ) : B.Sc. / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech. / B.A. ( Journalism )
Anna University Chennai MSc Admission Application Form 2019
Anna University MSc application form is available in the official website www.annauniv.edu.
- The candidates must fill up the application form carefully.
- The candidates can register through internet by logging on to University’s website.
- The procedure for registration is available on Anna University’s website; the candidates should fill in all the required details while filling up the online application form
- Then print the filled-in application and submit it to “The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-600025” with required enclosures and a Demand Draft of ₹ 700/- for the general category and ₹ 350/- for SC / SCA / ST person belonging to Tamil Nadu in person or by post.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delays
- Applications received after the last date will be rejected; the amount paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Attested copies of the following certificates have to be enclosed with the application ( Originals should not be enclosed ).
- X Standard Mark Sheet
- XII / HSC Mark Sheet
- Mark lists of all the semesters of UG Programme
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Mark Sheet of all semesters / Year of Master’s Degree
- Postgraduate Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- University Examination Hall Ticket
- Copy of Permanent Community Certificate issued by the competent authority for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST candidates
- Medical Certificate issued by the District Medical Board for Differently abled person (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate ( if applicable )
- Self – addressed envelope ₹ 20/- within Chennai city and ₹ 40/- for other cities for
- Sending Counselling Call Letter by Speed Post
Anna University Chennai MSc Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by Anna University for both the program. On the basis on their performance in the entrance examination, they will called for a counselling session.
- The Counselling will be conducted at Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Candidates should attend counselling at their own cost with all their original certificates with an initial deposit of ₹ 5000/- in the form of a Demand Draft.
Anna University Chennai MSc Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration starts||19th April, 2019|
|2||Last date for receipt of completed application||8th May, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam for MSc Program||31st May, 2019|
Sarder Patel Road, Old Highways Building,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 025, TamilNadu, India.,
Phone : 044-2235 8491,
Fax : 044-2230 1357,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.annauniv.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.