Anna University Chennai Admission 2014
Sardar Patel Road,
Chennai – 600 025,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Website : www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Admission 2014
Anna University, Chennai invites application for admission to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree courses on Part Time ( evening mode ) are offered in the University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25
Anna University Admission 2014 Eligibility
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed the Qualifying Diploma examination in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch of specialisation conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or Other State or any other equivalent examination recognised by Anna University.
- Year of passing Diploma : Candidates should have passed the diploma examination in the relevant branch of specialisation before 28.11.2012.
- Place of work : Candidates should be working in a place within a distance of 90 km from the college to which he / she seeks admission so as to enable him / her to attend the classes regularly by 6.15 P.M.
- Age limit : No age limit is prescribed for admission.
Anna University Courses Offered and Eligibility
|Quantitative Section||37 Multiple Choice|
|15 Data Sufficiency|
|22 Problem Solving|
|Verbal Section||41 multiple choice|
|12 Critical Reasoning|
|14 Reading Comprehension|
|15 Sentence Correction|
|Integrated Reasoning Section||12 Questions|
Anna University Admission 2014 Selection Procedure for B.E. / B.Tech.
The rank list will be prepared based on the total marks of 100 ( Marks obtained in the qualifying marks will be reduced to 75 marks and marks for work experience will be a maximum of 25 marks ). In cases where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common rank list, inter-se rank among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as given below :
- Total years of experience
- Total marks obtained in the Qualifying Diploma Examination
- Date of Birth ( senior will be placed above )
Anna University Admission 2014 Application Form
Demand Draft for 600/- for General category ( 300/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu ). Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Director ( Admissions ), Anna University, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
Documents should be arranged in the following order and kept inside the A4 size cover and send it to “The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”.
- Demand Draft
- Print out of Filled – in Application
- Attested photocopies of Certificates mentioned above
- Envelope for Counselling Call Letter
Anna University Admission 2014 Last Date
Completed application along with all enclosures should be sent by post or in person to “The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” so as to reach on or before 28th November, 2014 ( 5.45 P.M ).
Applications will not be received or entertained after the due date. Applications not in order shall be rejected.