Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Anna University of Technology Admission 2019
ANNA University of Technology Invites application from candidates for admission to the M.B.A courses for the academic session 2019
Anna University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have passed in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % ( 45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2+3/4years pattern or 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern or B.E. / B. Tech. / B.Arch. / B. Pharm.
- AMIE with 2-years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after passing all the subjects.
- Candidate must have appeared for TANCET exam for M.B.A. conducted by Anna University.
Anna University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The question paper will have three parts with Part 1 & 2 being compulsory and Part 3 as per the discipline chosen by the candidates while filling the TANCET Application Form.
- The questions will be set at undergraduate level.
- Part 1 & 2 will have 30 questions with 1 mark for each correct answer
- Part 3: Candidates must answer 40 Questions in the chosen field with 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking of 1 / 3 for every wrong answer.
Anna University Admission Application Form 2019
- Anna University Application form details will be available at the official website : www.annauniv.edu
- Applicants may choose to apply online or can even apply offline, both the methods have been explained below :
- Open official website of Anna University i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Click on TANCET 2019 and Online application form.
- Candidate will get a unique registration number and password.
- Fill in the required details in the form.
- Upload a photograph and take the printout of the Application Form after submission
- Send the hard copy along with the required documents and the Demand Draft.
- Candidate can obtain the Application form from the specified Co-ordinating Centres, by submitting a copy of the required documents.
- The TANCET 2019 Application Fees must be paid in cash or Demand Draft.
- Candidates will be issued the TANCET hall ticket if their Registration is successful and their TANCET application is in order.
- Demand Draft of [rupee] 500 /- [rupee] 250 /- for SC / SCA / ST candidates ) should be in favour of ‘The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalised bank.
- Attested copies of certificates pertaining to age, educational qualifications and community certificates.
Anna University Admission Selection Process 2019
- The selection of candidate for admission to MBA program at Anna University will be based on candidate’s performance in TANCET examination and counselling following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- If two or more candidates receive same marks in the qualifying examination, preference will be given to those candidates who has passed the all the subjects up to pre final / Semester/ Year and have higher average percentage of marks up to pre final / Semester / Year of the qualifying exam.
Anna University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of Registration in Person / Internet||02nd April, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Registration through Internet||23rd April, 2019|
|3||TANCET Exam||11th June, 2019|
Anna University of Technology,
Phone No. : 0462 – 2554255,
Fax : 0462 – 2552877.
Website : www.annauniv.edu