Anna University Tiruchirappalli AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Anna University Tiruchirappalli Admission 2018
Anna University Tiruchirappalli invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Anna University Tiruchirappalli Admission Courses Offered 2018
- B.E. Automobile Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering ( Tamil Medium )
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering ( Tamil Medium )
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.E. Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech Petrochemical Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- M.E. Energy Engineering ( Full Time )
- M.E. Manufacturing Engineering ( Part Time )
- M.E. Thermal Engineering ( Part Time )
- M.Tech Bio – Technology ( Full Time )
- MCA Lateral Entry
- M.E. Environment Engineering ( Full Time )
- M.E. Structural Engineering ( Part Time )
- M.E. Communication Systems ( Part Time )
- M.E. Power System Engineering ( Part Time )
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering ( Full Time )
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering ( Part Time )
- M.E. Mobile & Pervasive Computing ( Full Time )
- M.E. Software Engineering ( Full Time )
- M.B.A. ( Full Time )
- M.Tech Nano Science and Technology ( Full Time )
Anna University Tiruchirappalli Admission Eligibility 2018
General Eligibility :
- Candidates, those belong to the Tamil Nadu state & complete their 10+2 education from the state is eligible.
- Candidates, those don’t belong to the Tamil Nadu state, but pass their 10+2 education from the state can apply.
- Native candidate of Tamil Nadu who passes their 10+2 examination from another state can also apply but they have to submit a valid nativity certificate.
- Children of central government employees can also apply for the admission process. They have to show their parents / guardians native certificates who have been serving in Tamil Nadu for last five years continuously.
- Daughters & Son of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers can also apply for this exam.
Age Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidate’s age should be not less than 18 years & not exceed 25 years.
Relaxation : There is an age relaxation for the reserved category as per the university rules.
Qualification Criteria :
Qualifying Exam : Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
Minimum Marks : Candidates have to score 50% marks ( General Category ), 45% marks ( OBC Category ) & 40% marks ( MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category ).
Anna University Tiruchirappalli Admission Application Form 2018
Anna University Tiruchirappalli admission application form is available in the official website www.aubit.edu.in.
How to Apply
- The application form of TNEA 2018 will be available only in online mode. After filling in the online registration of TNEA application form 2018, the candidate will have to send printout of the completed online application in person or by post to the following address :
Secretary, TNEA, Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025
- The application form must be accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and photographs and must reach the above mentioned address on or before the last date. The registration fee must be paid only online. Candidates must pay the registration fee as per the category they belong to, or else their applications will be rejected.
- When filling the application form of TNEA 2018, care must be taken to enter only genuine information. The TNEA application form 2018 will include fields like education details and personal details. Also, when uploading any documents, the candidate must conform to the prescribed format.
Anna University Tiruchirappalli TNEA Counselling 2018
- The counselling of TNEA 2018 will be carried out according to merit and category – wise reservation of seats. Higher ranked candidates will be called for counselling of TNEA 2018 first and have more options to choose from. Candidates can pick their choices of branches and colleges from the available options at the time of counselling. Counselling will be held in offline mode and the candidate has to be present in person. If the candidate is unable to attend counselling for some unavoidable reasons, the parent of the candidate is allowed to attend counselling on behalf of the candidate.
- Candidates who get shortlisted for counselling of TNEA 2018 have to pay the counselling fee either through Cash or DD. On the day of counselling, the candidate must also bring along originals of all relevant documents.
Anna University Tiruchirappalli Admission Important Dates 2018
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Notification Release Date||In the month of April, 2018|
|2||Application form Availability Date||3rd week of April, 2018|
|3||Form Filling Last Date||Last week of May, 2018|
|4||Merit / Rank List Publication Date||4th week of June, 2018|
|5||Counselling Started||4th week of June, 2018|
Anna University Tiruchirappalli,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024,
Tamil Nadu, India.,
Phone No. : 0431-2407946,
Fax : 0431-2407333,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aubit.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.