Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology – AMCET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology AMCET Admission 2018
Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
AMCET Admission Courses Offered 2018
Following Branches are Offered in BE :
- CSE – Computer Science & Engineering
- ECE – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- ME – Mechanical Engineering
- EEE – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- EIE – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- CE – Civil Engineering
AMCET Vellore Admission Eligibility 2018
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by Anna University to be considered for admission to any of the participating institutes of TNEA 2018. The list of criteria are mentioned below :
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu ( TN ) who have passed VIII – XII in the state can apply and needn’t enclose certificate of nativity.
- Candidates native to TN but who have passed VIII – XII in some other state must enclose nativity certificate.
- Children of Central Government Employees can also apply provided their parents have been working in TN for past five years.
- Candidates who have studied VIII – XII in the state of TN are eligible and don’t need to enclose Nativity Certificate.
Qualifying Exam :
- Candidates need to have passed HSC or any equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Age Limit :
- Candidate who are applying to Marine Engineering mustn’t be older than 25 years on the last day of submission of online application deadline.
TNEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria for other state candidates :
- Under the other – state quota, candidates who are Indian citizens but not a native of Tamil Nadu can apply.
- Qualifying Exam and Marks : Candidates need to score a minimum of 50% aggerate marks in PCM taken together ( 40% in case of SC / ST candidates ) in HSc or equivalent exam.
AMCET Vellore Admission Reservation of Seats 2018
Allotment of undergraduate engineering seats through TNEA 2018 will be done under seven categories. These seven categories and the percentage of seats reserved per category are outlined in the table below :
|S.No||Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|1||Open Competition ( OC )||31|
|2||Backward Class ( BC )||26|
|3||Backward Class Muslim ( BCM )||3.5|
|4||Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities ( MBC & DNC )||20|
|6||Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars )||3|
AMCET Vellore Admission Application Form 2018
AMCET admission application form is available in the official website www.amcet.in.
- Application for admission to any course should be made in the prescribed form available at the college along with the prospectus.
- Application forms duly filled – in should be sent to the college by in person or post.
- Applications may also be downloaded from our website. The filled – in Application downloaded from our website should be sent to the college along with Application Fee of ₹ 100/ – by demand draft ( DD in favor of “The Principal, Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology, Vellore.” )
Candidate seeking admission to the courses should attach the following with the application form :
Photo copies of mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community and Nativity Certificates.
- Any other document as may be required by the college.
- Passport & stamp size color photographs, each in three numbers.
AMCET Vellore Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Start of Online Registration||May, 2018|
|2||Deadline for completing Online Registration||May, 2018|
|3||Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||June, 2018|
|4||Assigning of Random Number||June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Rank List||June, 2018|
|6||Counselling starts||June, 2018|
Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology,
NH – 46, Chennai – Bengaluru Highway,
Arappakkam, Vellore – 632 517,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0416 – 2267838,
Fax : 04172 – 292926,
Mobile No. : + 91 94433 04963,
Website : www.amcet.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.