Annamalai University MBA Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Annamalai University MBA Admission 2019
Annamalai University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) programs for academic session 2019
Annamalai University MBA Course Specializations 2019
- MBA ( Dual Specialization )
- MBA ( Human Resource Management )
- MBA ( Financial Management )
- MBA ( Marketing Management )
- MBA ( International Business Management )
- MBA ( Hospitality Management )
Annamalai University MBA Eligibility 2019
The candidate who has undergone 10+2+3 pattern of study and under graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in Part- III. ( For SC / ST – A pass is the minimum qualification )
Annamalai University MBA Seats 2019
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST / SCA / SC / MBC / DNC / BC / BC ( Muslim ) /OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Among the above reservations, 5% of seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government
Annamalai University MBA Application Form 2019
- Annamalai University MBA Application Form are available at annamalai university official Web site : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm/
General Instructions for Applicants
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University M.B.A., etc., Admissions 2019.
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm/
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal.
- The online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence
- The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosures either by speed / Registered post or in person to the following Address
Pin- 608 002
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The University shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.,
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any supporting documents received after the due date or application without required documents /particulars will not be entertained.
- Photocopy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Both upper limbs, vision and hearing should be normal for all candidates ( including for candidates applying under orthopaedically physically disabled category).
- The candidates are directed to enclose the following certificates along with the Online application
- 10th / H.Sc. or equivalent / under-graduate mark lists /Grade Certificates of the qualifying examinations with official translation into English wherever needed.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer and Conduct / Migration Certificate in HSC (or) Equivalent Examination.
- Passport size photograph should be affixed on the application at the appropriate space.
- Community certificate for Backward Class /Most Backward Class /Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe Candidates.
- Medical Certificate.
- Certificate of extracurricular activities.
Annamalai University MBA Selection Process 2019
- Selection of candidates to the above programmes will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination, besides an interview.
Important Dates for Annamalai University MBA Admission 2019
|1||MBA Registration Start Date||May, 2019|
|2||MBA Registration END Date||June, 2019|
Annamalai Nagar – 608 002,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 4144 – 238248,
Fax : 91 – 4144 – 238080
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.