Annamalai University MTech Admission 2019
Annamalai University Admission 2019
Annamalai University invites application for admission to M.Tech program Academic Year 2019
Annamalai University M.Tech Courses 2019
- M.Tech. Industrial Biotechnology ( Full-Time )
- M.Tech. Food Processing Technology ( Full-Time )
- M.Tech. Industrial Safety Engineering ( Full-Time )
Annamalai University M.Tech Admission Eligibility 2019
M.Tech. Industrial Biotechnology ( Full-Time )
- Candidate must complete B.E.Chemical Engineering / B.Tech. Biotechnology / Food Technology / Leather Technology.
M.Tech. Food Processing Technology ( Full-Time )
- Candidate must complete BE Chemical Engineering / B. Tech. Food Technology / Biotechnology / Biochemical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering
M. Tech Industrial Safety Engineering
- candidate must complete BE / B.Tech. – Any branch of Engineering.
Annamalai University M.Tech Admission Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST / SC / SCA / MBC / BC/ BCM / OC communities will be made as per the Rules of Reservations of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Among the above reservations, 5% seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Annamalai University M.Tech Admission Application Form 2019
- Annamalai University MTech Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Procedure For Registration Of Online Application
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University M.TECH Admissions 2019
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through Online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal.The Online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence.
- The filled in Online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosures either by speed / Registered post or in person to the following Address
Pin- 608 002
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post / courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The University shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.,
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any supporting documents received after the due date or application without required documents / particulars will not be entertained.
- Photocopy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Both upper limbs, vision and hearing should be normal for all candidates ( including for candidates applying under orthopaedically physically disabled category ).
- The candidates are directed to enclose the following certificates along with the Online application
- Photocopy of B.E / B.TECH / B.PHARM / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate
- Photocopy of Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM ( permanent card / electronic form / digitally e-Certificate )
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
- Candidates are advised to post the completed online application well-in advance before the due date and time. If it is sent by post it is advisable to send by Registered post / Speed post to ensure proper delivery.
Annamalai University M.Tech Seletion Process 2019
- Selection of the candidates to various disciplines of M.E. and M.Tech. programmes will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and interview., both conducted by the university.
Annamalai University MTech Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Date ( Tentative )|
|1||M.Tech Registration Dates||08th June, 2019 - 08th July, 2019|
|2||M.Tech Exam Date||17th July, 2019|
Annamalai Nagar – 608 002,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 4144 – 238348, 238349
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.