Ansal Institute of Technology – AIT Gurgaon AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Ansal Institute of Technology ( AIT )
Sector – 55, Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122 003,
Phone No. : 0124 – 4750400, 4116111,
Telefax : 0124 – 4116497,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aitgurgaon.org.
AIT Gurgaon Institute’s 3 Year Hotel Management Program offers varied opportunities to young people Aspiring for Exciting and Rewarding careers in various high growth service industries such as Hotels, Aviation, Multiplexes, Banks, Retail Chains, Shipping and Cruise Lines, Travel Trade, Air Catering and various other fields.
AIT Admission Requirements 2011 :
- Completion of 10+2 level examination or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( Applicants currently appearing may also apply ).
- Valid score in UGAT or AIT’s Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
- This will cover Professional & Personal Aspirations & Motivation Level of the student.
- AIT Application Forms can be downloaded from AIT website www.aitgurgaon.org.
Ansal Institute Key Benefits :
- AIT Promoted by one of the Legacy brands of Corporate India – Ansal Group.
- Highly experienced faculty – Program headed by ex General Manager – Taj Group of Hotels, Oberoi Hotels and Centaur Hotels with experience of 38 years in the Industry.
- Centre for Corporate Relations facilitates 100% assistance for placement and on the job training in leading Hotels.
- Credit transfer facility to collaborated International universities like – North Dakota, Blue Mountain, International Hotel School are ranked as the best in various fields.
- 14 Acre Sprawling Wi – Fi, Campus in the lap of Nature.
- One of the most Successful and Industry accepted programs in India.
- Multi – cultural Environment, Study along with International students. Ideal program for opportunities in service industries such as Hotels, Aviation, Multiplexes, Banks, Retail Chains, Shipping and Cruise Lines, Travel Trade, Air Catering and others.
- Platform Lecture Series by distinguished luminaries like Mr. Amitabh ( CEO & ID – DMICDC ), Mr. Rajat Sharma ( India TV), Mr Vikram Bakshi, M.D McDonald’s India – to name a few.
- Personality Development Workshops & Communication Skills Workshops by eminent Leaders from Industry.
Students have the option to transfer their credits overseas to the Prestigious Institutes like International Hotel School – Canberra / Blue Mountain – Australia, North Dakota State University, honoured as one of USAs best institutions for undergraduate education, according to The Princeton Review.
Students going to the International Hotel School, Australia are able to get internship ( after four semester of studies on transfer from Ansal Institute ). The amount normally earned by the student during the one year and three month studies and internship is about 7.5 lakhs.
Ansal Institute students have done their training with brands like Hyatt Regency, Oberoi hotels, Taj hotels, ITC hotels, Radisson hotels etc. Paid internship opportunities are also offered after the completion of AIT Course.
For details Contact:
The Program Head,
Dr. G.S. Mamik – 9871244431,
Mr. Ravindar Gorshi – 9810109430.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.